2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

this was a great come from behind win nice to see us turning things around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by bkmac

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Considering the losing streak/ugly play we had going, 4-3 into the BYE, I'll take that. Time to rest up and get ready for the long haul. J-E-T-S kiddos!
Just cause I don't mindlessly hype up guys performances and speak in hyperbole doesn't mean I don't love this team.  Great win today, defense is excellent.  Anymore clowns want to talk about Cro being a problem?

Maybin can't do anything else but as a situational speed rusher he is pretty good.  Pass Defense excellent.  Eric Smith still sucks in coverage though.

Sanchez almost cost us with that goal line interception today, was still extremely mediocre and missed open guys routinely.

The two games again the Bills are going to decide this season. Next week especially considering we have two weeks to gameplan for it now.  Def. worried about Fred Jackson running all over on us.
Agreed I rather have Poole back there.

No you don't poole is just as bad. Smith is great in anything where the ball is not in the air.Jk saved us so many times this game. I didn't know Keller gets that much respect where he is always getting double covered

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by bkmac

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Considering the losing streak/ugly play we had going, 4-3 into the BYE, I'll take that. Time to rest up and get ready for the long haul. J-E-T-S kiddos!
Just cause I don't mindlessly hype up guys performances and speak in hyperbole doesn't mean I don't love this team.  Great win today, defense is excellent.  Anymore clowns want to talk about Cro being a problem?

Maybin can't do anything else but as a situational speed rusher he is pretty good.  Pass Defense excellent.  Eric Smith still sucks in coverage though.

Sanchez almost cost us with that goal line interception today, was still extremely mediocre and missed open guys routinely.

The two games again the Bills are going to decide this season. Next week especially considering we have two weeks to gameplan for it now.  Def. worried about Fred Jackson running all over on us.
Agreed I rather have Poole back there.

No you don't poole is just as bad. Smith is great in anything where the ball is not in the air.Jk saved us so many times this game. I didn't know Keller gets that much respect where he is always getting double covered

Great win. Burress 3 td's It's about time. I held my breath when Greene went down. I'm glad he's okay now.

Great win. Burress 3 td's It's about time. I held my breath when Greene went down. I'm glad he's okay now.

You're ******ed, definitely a senior...Luck would've been the #1 pick last year coming out as a junior. How you don't know/haven't caught wind of that at this point is beyond me.

Ol' condescending don't know $##! ...

Andrew Luck is a Redshirt Junior.  He redshirted, that is why he was eligible to get drafted as a Sophomore last season.

2008- Redshirt
2009- Redshirt Freshman
2010- Redshirt Sophomore
2011- Redshirt Junior

There is no way in hell Luck returns next year, by now it looks like he will be a Dolphin or a Colt, but he does have one year of eligibility left.  He can come back if he wants to, but there is less than a 1% chance he returns and that is being optimistic.

Stanford Bio

Spoiler [+]
Yes, it says he's a "Senior", eligibility wise he is a "Redshirt Junior" with one year left of football eligibility.

You're ******ed, definitely a senior...Luck would've been the #1 pick last year coming out as a junior. How you don't know/haven't caught wind of that at this point is beyond me.

Andrew Luck is a Redshirt Junior.  He redshirted, that is why he was eligible to get drafted as a Sophomore last season.

2008- Redshirt
2009- Redshirt Freshman
2010- Redshirt Sophomore
2011- Redshirt Junior

There is no way in hell Luck returns next year, by now it looks like he will be a Dolphin or a Colt, but he does have one year of eligibility left.  He can come back if he wants to, but there is less than a 1% chance he returns and that is being optimistic.

Stanford Bio

Spoiler [+]
Yes, it says he's a "Senior", eligibility wise he is a "Redshirt Junior" with one year left of football eligibility.

Smith had some big tackles and is athletic but too many times it just looks like he is completely clueless or giving no effort.

Smith had some big tackles and is athletic but too many times it just looks like he is completely clueless or giving no effort.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

2008- Redshirt
2009- Redshirt Freshman
2010- Redshirt Sophomore
2011- Redshirt Junior

Stanford Bio

Spoiler [+]

Thank you sir.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

2008- Redshirt
2009- Redshirt Freshman
2010- Redshirt Sophomore
2011- Redshirt Junior

Stanford Bio

Spoiler [+]

Thank you sir.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom