2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

today was a good day, take care of business next sunday and the world will be a great place.

today was a good day, take care of business next sunday and the world will be a great place.

good win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

going to b an absolute zoo on sunday
smokin.gif
For sure, especially with NE coming off a loss. Tensions will be high on the field, and the fans need to be into the entire game. They can't afford to get on Schotty for a bad call-series or something. FWIW, he's been solid the past few games.

Our defense will always be there and find a way to make the plays they need to. It's the offense that needs consistent play, and for the past few games, that's been happening.

Things are looking up fellas. Beat NE on Sunday and move on to a softer schedule for a few games.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

going to b an absolute zoo on sunday
smokin.gif
For sure, especially with NE coming off a loss. Tensions will be high on the field, and the fans need to be into the entire game. They can't afford to get on Schotty for a bad call-series or something. FWIW, he's been solid the past few games.

Our defense will always be there and find a way to make the plays they need to. It's the offense that needs consistent play, and for the past few games, that's been happening.

Things are looking up fellas. Beat NE on Sunday and move on to a softer schedule for a few games.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Has Brady ever lost 3 in a row ? He will come Sunday
i can't even remember
but im hoping the jets do beat them i hate the patriots with a passion
when the patriots loses it makes my day even better

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Has Brady ever lost 3 in a row ? He will come Sunday
i can't even remember
but im hoping the jets do beat them i hate the patriots with a passion
when the patriots loses it makes my day even better

i'm hype for this game , i'm confident the jets are gonna smack em ....

bk start that game thread now. i'm ready for some %%+* talkin with 6 boston jabroni patriot fans ......

i'm hype for this game , i'm confident the jets are gonna smack em ....

bk start that game thread now. i'm ready for some %%+* talkin with 6 boston jabroni patriot fans ......

All we have to do is use the blueprint that the Giants used on defense with our little variations and we should be okay. Plus, Plax is now playing like Plax. BTW, I'm really surprised about how well Maybin has been playing. Solid pickup and utilized perfectly as a SAM LBer in passing situations.

All we have to do is use the blueprint that the Giants used on defense with our little variations and we should be okay. Plus, Plax is now playing like Plax. BTW, I'm really surprised about how well Maybin has been playing. Solid pickup and utilized perfectly as a SAM LBer in passing situations.

revenge is the perfect title for this game

jets got this game
pimp.gif

next week jets will be at 1st place in the AFC East
pimp.gif

revenge is the perfect title for this game

jets got this game
pimp.gif

next week jets will be at 1st place in the AFC East
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom