2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

tired.gif

hate to say it but after watching brady put on a clinic in qb'n i think it's time we look towards sanchez replacement.

i've watched pretty much every snap of this kid's career and i'm convinced now he's just good enough to get paid in the nfl .................

hurts to say that %*%%
30t6p3b.gif

hate to say it but after watching brady put on a clinic in qb'n i think it's time we look towards sanchez replacement.

i've watched pretty much every snap of this kid's career and i'm convinced now he's just good enough to get paid in the nfl .................

hurts to say that %*%%
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly wish we would've swung for Kyle Orton, when the Broncos were ready to trade in-division for a mid-draft pick, just for 'backup.'
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly wish we would've swung for Kyle Orton, when the Broncos were ready to trade in-division for a mid-draft pick, just for 'backup.'
30t6p3b.gif

i just heard tebow's a virgin , excuse me for being out of the loop but

dog-+%%.jpg

we can't lose to this guy .... no matter how much jesus loves him ......

i just heard tebow's a virgin , excuse me for being out of the loop but

dog-+%%.jpg

we can't lose to this guy .... no matter how much jesus loves him ......

everytime we score we need to tebow , we gotta bury these dudes .....

never been so stressed for a game in a long time
30t6p3b.gif

everytime we score we need to tebow , we gotta bury these dudes .....

never been so stressed for a game in a long time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

hurts to say that %*%%
30t6p3b.gif

i feel you completely and understand all the frustration. dudes get mad at airmaxpenny at times for his opinion on sanchez but i see where he's coming from as well.

however i always look at drew brees when i see teams getting ready to give up on a qb too soon.  by no means am i saying sanchez is going to be the next drew brees, but after the 2003 season the chargers were looking at drew brees as if he were a bum and gave up on him and he broke out the next season.  i don't see sanchez as the jamarcus russell  ryan leaf type of qb that has no desire or motivaton to improve or get better.  i think he's willing to put the work in and he's showed leadership qualities, organizing those jets west camps the past two offseasons. i like mark sanchez alot, i think he's a good dude, and i would love to see the team succeed with him.

being realisitc though, if he doesn't get it together, you have to look for a replacement either via the draft or trade but the replacement needs to be a significant upgrade imo. 

sanchez has 7 games to make some improvement and get it together, there's no way the jets shouldn't be 9-4 after their next 4 games,  the afc is set up for the jets to have an easy path back to the 2nd round when you consider who the 3 and 4 seeds are most likely going to be. bottom line to me is this though, if he struggles and plays like a barely average qb the rest of the way, i won't be suprised to see the jets look for a new qb or someone else to compete for the starting job next season and i could see him being on a short leash next season if he doesn't finish better this year.

Originally Posted by onewearz

hurts to say that %*%%
30t6p3b.gif

i feel you completely and understand all the frustration. dudes get mad at airmaxpenny at times for his opinion on sanchez but i see where he's coming from as well.

however i always look at drew brees when i see teams getting ready to give up on a qb too soon.  by no means am i saying sanchez is going to be the next drew brees, but after the 2003 season the chargers were looking at drew brees as if he were a bum and gave up on him and he broke out the next season.  i don't see sanchez as the jamarcus russell  ryan leaf type of qb that has no desire or motivaton to improve or get better.  i think he's willing to put the work in and he's showed leadership qualities, organizing those jets west camps the past two offseasons. i like mark sanchez alot, i think he's a good dude, and i would love to see the team succeed with him.

being realisitc though, if he doesn't get it together, you have to look for a replacement either via the draft or trade but the replacement needs to be a significant upgrade imo. 

sanchez has 7 games to make some improvement and get it together, there's no way the jets shouldn't be 9-4 after their next 4 games,  the afc is set up for the jets to have an easy path back to the 2nd round when you consider who the 3 and 4 seeds are most likely going to be. bottom line to me is this though, if he struggles and plays like a barely average qb the rest of the way, i won't be suprised to see the jets look for a new qb or someone else to compete for the starting job next season and i could see him being on a short leash next season if he doesn't finish better this year.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

there's no way the jets shouldn't be 9-4 after their next 4 games
Agreed, only if they play up to their potential. Bills are frauds, same for the Eagles. Skins' and Chiefs both suck. There is your 9-4.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

there's no way the jets shouldn't be 9-4 after their next 4 games
Agreed, only if they play up to their potential. Bills are frauds, same for the Eagles. Skins' and Chiefs both suck. There is your 9-4.

i was thinkin the eagles game might be a potential tough game depending on their situation. they have the talent to get hot and if their still alive for a playoff spot, that game gets alot tougher. but denver, buffalo, washington, and kc should all be for sure wins. no stupid let downs in any of those games.

i was thinkin the eagles game might be a potential tough game depending on their situation. they have the talent to get hot and if their still alive for a playoff spot, that game gets alot tougher. but denver, buffalo, washington, and kc should all be for sure wins. no stupid let downs in any of those games.

It %%@+! me up that '09 my draft board was 1. Freeman 2. Shady McCoy 3. Louis Murphy

Could you imagine? Cuz dude's falloff is his o-line letting him get destroyed.

It %%@+! me up that '09 my draft board was 1. Freeman 2. Shady McCoy 3. Louis Murphy

Could you imagine? Cuz dude's falloff is his o-line letting him get destroyed.

hey new jersey Pest fans you guys are about to get plowed through by a virgin.....

how does that make you feel?

cliffs: your coach is a fat blubbering loud mouth who everyone loves to see quiet and grumpy meanwhile he gets to go to family christmas parties and watch his brother flash off the bling acquired with the New England Patriots, then go cry himself to sleep only to dream of feet and food....his favorite food is probably a footlong hotdog.....hold the buns.

hey new jersey Pest fans you guys are about to get plowed through by a virgin.....

cliffs: your coach is a fat blubbering loud mouth who everyone loves to see quiet and grumpy meanwhile he gets to go to family christmas parties and watch his brother flash off the bling acquired with the New England Patriots, then go cry himself to sleep only to dream of feet and food....his favorite food is probably a footlong hotdog.....hold the buns.

Wow I completely forgot this game was on tonight
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Just made the rest of the day a little easier
pimp.gif

Hoping for the best (Tebow and Broncos by 3), expecting the worst (Jets by 17) .

LEsgo

Wow I completely forgot this game was on tonight
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Just made the rest of the day a little easier
pimp.gif

Hoping for the best (Tebow and Broncos by 3), expecting the worst (Jets by 17) .

LEsgo

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

cool dude

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

cool dude

Back
Top Bottom