2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

hey new jersey Pest fans you guys are about to get plowed through by a virgin.....

how does that make you feel?

cliffs: your coach is a fat blubbering loud mouth who everyone loves to see quiet and grumpy meanwhile he gets to go to family christmas parties and watch his brother flash off the bling acquired with the New England Patriots, then go cry himself to sleep only to dream of feet and food....his favorite food is probably a footlong hotdog.....hold the buns.

Deadset? Rolaholic? it's too early to be drunk already

hey new jersey Pest fans you guys are about to get plowed through by a virgin.....

cliffs: your coach is a fat blubbering loud mouth who everyone loves to see quiet and grumpy meanwhile he gets to go to family christmas parties and watch his brother flash off the bling acquired with the New England Patriots, then go cry himself to sleep only to dream of feet and food....his favorite food is probably a footlong hotdog.....hold the buns.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how this dude did 4 years in college, in florida, and stay a virgin around things like this ?

gators-tim-tebow-and-new-girlfriend.jpg

teboneme.jpg

tebow-girlfriend-1.jpg

bk u got the game thread or we chillen here ?

how this dude did 4 years in college, in florida, and stay a virgin around things like this ?

gators-tim-tebow-and-new-girlfriend.jpg

teboneme.jpg

tebow-girlfriend-1.jpg

bk u got the game thread or we chillen here ?

lets go j e t s.. bealive me when i tell you tebow wont be going to church this weekend when revis christ and moses mangold show's his @ss the light

lets go j e t s.. bealive me when i tell you tebow wont be going to church this weekend when revis christ and moses mangold show's his @ss the light

I hope they don't decide to get cute and stop running the ball

We need this game for our sanity. Tebow is my manz and all but I hope miracles only happen in Sundays.

I hope they don't decide to get cute and stop running the ball

We need this game for our sanity. Tebow is my manz and all but I hope miracles only happen in Sundays.

What did we really expect we are exposed as a team,no pass rush no running game and a very scared qb. Jets are done

What did we really expect we are exposed as a team,no pass rush no running game and a very scared qb. Jets are done

sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

The Jets F'ing SUCK. I'm so disgusted right now. The F were they thinking with an 8 man blitz when they NEVER get pressure. Mark Sanchez is ***, bring in McElroy.

Back
Top Bottom