2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Caerus

yardage-wise, sure. but if that's the top combo in your eyes, then i dunno what to say
laugh.gif
Imma broncos fan man, I gotta support our poor mans Cutler & Marshall
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Lets be real here Rook, the only reason you are a Broncos fan is because they drafted your boy Timmy T.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

yardage-wise, sure. but if that's the top combo in your eyes, then i dunno what to say
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Lets be real here Rook, the only reason you are a Broncos fan is because they drafted your boy Timmy T.
You're annoying as !%$#. Get a life
roll.gif

So how about one of our backup offensive linemen, Brandon Carter, got ejected in that game against the Patriots.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
@bcarter60 – Ejected from the game for… Get this…. Word for word from the ref “#60 .......you’re out of here you’re being TOO PHYSICAL
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
but Tebow will never start tho...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

DeSean's going to get around 22 million guaranteed.

With his ego, that's an insult to his game
laugh.gif

Son wants star European Futbol players money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Links to other threads:

Week in Review threads to be added later....

Son I think you forgot there's a Texans thread on here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/309086/Houston-Texans-Fans-Thread---Texans-vs-Saints-8-20-2011

Whoops! Must've missed it..Or it was buried. Either way, updated.

And Mason does play the game the right way. Always has been that "football player" type. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

DeSean's going to get around 22 million guaranteed.
Holmes got $24M. No way Desean gets less. But if him and Drew think they are going to get anywhere close to Fitz, they can go get it from another team.

How about Ben Tate last night??? WOW.

Also...Jamie Harper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Get them reps in now, young man.

*Mario Williams almost had an INT off of Brees when he dropped into coverage...would have been an easy catch but someone took out his legs.

Schaub was looking surgical last night.

Ben Tate looked awesome. Some team should give Steve Slaton a chance as a 3rd down back, I feel bad for dude.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Ben Tate looked awesome. Some team should give Steve Slaton a chance as a 3rd down back, I feel bad for dude.
Why would you want that turnover machine on your team?

I still wanna see what Slaton can do. Dude's neck is what caused his fumbling problems, but he's definitely looking like the odd man out.

Back
Top Bottom