2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Sanchez has looked alot better.....but it is preseason. I don't think Vick is going to have 3 interception games all year. I think having three reliable veteran targets that have been deep in the playoffs will help Sanchez and that offense out a ton. All of those guys have been winners their whole career. Shonn Greene needs to step up this year and beast, there's no way LT duplicates the season he just had.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Sanchez has looked alot better.....but it is preseason. I don't think Vick is going to have 3 interception games all year. I think having three reliable veteran targets that have been deep in the playoffs will help Sanchez and that offense out a ton. All of those guys have been winners their whole career. Shonn Greene needs to step up this year and beast, there's no way LT duplicates the season he just had.

i agree, i think Greene needs to start and LT be the 3rd down back, Green is their future at RB and let McKnight and LT split carries/3rd/WR work.

Vick with 3 interceptions on 12 attempts. Not exactly a vote of confidence but it's just pre-season experimenting. 

Sanchez will fizzle as will the window for the Jets. They've got an abundance of talent, but so many teams have had talent and not reached their potential. I don't see the Jets winning the SB, and they won't.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Sanchez will fizzle as will the window for the Jets. They've got an abundance of talent, but so many teams have had talent and not reached their potential. I don't see the Jets winning the SB, and they won't.
jets wont win a SB, BUT i do #6 being a top 10 QB/Pro Bowler

nfl_g_plax02jr_576.jpg

Sick pic, wanted to share it.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

jets wont win a SB, BUT i do #6 being a top 10 QB/Pro Bowler

Nah hell no. I'd take Eli, Flacco, Schaub, Bradford, Orton and Romo all over Sanchez. He'd probably be around 17 or 18 if I had to make a list. But...atleast he's improving. I would have put him as one of the worst starters in the entire league last year with as much talent as he had around him. All he had to do was not @*@+ up, and he @+@@@+ up.

This Tebow situation is UGLY. Anyone see Merrill Hodge & Schefter on ESPN just talking about it?

Honestly, I think dude needs to consider a position switch.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
Hodge was going in today about Tebow.

Hell never be a successful NFL QB.

Look at this

laugh.gif

But Hoge is right tho....everyone (in the media) puts dude on a pedestal and he's telling it like it is. 

I dont get it. Tebow plays well in games though. He has his ups & downs but their acting like he's ryan leaf bad smh

I would have put him as one of the worst starters in the entire league last year with as much talent as he had around him. All he had to do was not @*@+ up, and he @+@@@+ up.
Are you serious, or are you serious?

Get out of here with that +!%!, saying he was one of the worst starters in the league.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I would have put him as one of the worst starters in the entire league last year with as much talent as he had around him. All he had to do was not @*@+ up, and he @+@@@+ up.

Get out of here with that +!%!, saying he was one of the worst starters in the league.
Agree. Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career. He wins big games. Very good QB imho.

The Bucs finally have a good season and this dude acts like their the Packers or something
roll.gif
He's been trolling all week

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by bkmac

Agree. Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career. He wins big games. Very good QB imho.

The Bucs finally have a good season and this dude acts like their the Packers or something
roll.gif
He's been trolling all week
Well he IS the only Bucs fan on here
laugh.gif

I dont get it. Tebow plays well in games though. He has his ups & downs but their acting like he's ryan leaf bad smh
roll.gif
You of all people
roll.gif
He can't play QB in the NFL, it is that simple.  Needs to move to tight end. Take of your blinders for a moment and look at Tebow as something other than a god amongst men and the most riotous fellow ever to step on the gridiron, dude is buns, he can't even beat out Brady Quinn.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

roll.gif
You of all people
roll.gif
He can't play QB in the NFL, it is that simple.  Needs to move to tight end. Take of your blinders for a moment and look at Tebow as something other than a god amongst men and the most riotous fellow ever to step on the gridiron, dude is buns, he can't even beat out Brady Quinn.
k

You're a lions fan, your opinion has never mattered.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

roll.gif
You of all people
roll.gif
k

You're a lions fan, your opinion has never mattered.

Like your opinion has? Please.  You are the biggest bandwagon jumper and Tebow d-rider in this forum, and when you finally realize he sucks Denard Robinson will be in the league and you will be a fan of the team he is drafted to since from last years CFB thread you have just a big of a hard on for him as you did for Timmy.

Back
Top Bottom