2009:
dolphins 4-0 preseason.. 7-9 regular season
seahawks 4-0 preseason.. 5-11 regular season

2008:
lions 4-0 preseason.. 0-16 regular season
seahawks 3-1 preseason.. 2-14 regular season
jags 3-1 preseason.. 5-11 regular season

Originally Posted by Statis22

Andre just got his deal reworked las year so he could be the highest paid WR, what Fitz just got is unprecedented.
laugh.gif

You know Chris Johnson doin that Birdman hand rub waiting to get paid now that he's seen a deal like this.

Starting with Fitz, we're about to see some mammoth deals. Johnson will get a hefty contract for sure, but Minnesota has already said they are making AP the highest paid back in the game.

I'm kind of hoping the contract isn't drawn up until after the season because I want to see the damage Peterson puts on the league during a contract year. All I know is that I'm happy that he most likely will be a Viking for awhile.

with that fitz deal, Arizona just messed up the whole WR market for the NFL. we have to resign bowe next year so this isnt gonna help at all.

and you know DeSean jackson is PISSED. lmao.

Originally Posted by retro330

Skins are almost looking to good

#superbowl
I know you're just joking, but the people who actually have this mentality kill me.

There's only two things I care about in the preseason. Injuries and the young players getting time on the field. A vet like Mike Vick looks like *%+%, I don't care.

DaJoka, didnt u dislike Mike when he was a Falcon? Not sure, just remember disagreeing with alot of your posts a few years back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by retro330

Skins are almost looking to good

#superbowl
2010:
vikings 3-1 preseason.. 6-10 regular season
lions 3-1 preseason.. 6-10 regular season
raiders 3-1 preseason.. 8-8 regular season

2009:
dolphins 4-0 preseason.. 7-9 regular season
seahawks 4-0 preseason.. 5-11 regular season

2008:
lions 4-0 preseason.. 0-16 regular season
seahawks 3-1 preseason.. 2-14 regular season
jags 3-1 preseason.. 5-11 regular season

Giants 0-4 preseason and won the super bowl
laugh.gif

Dez has some of the best hands in the league. He just got a little too excited there.

Good to see some people have some sense on NT. Preseason doesn't mean squat especially this year since there was no off season. I have a feeling the first 3-4 weeks will be kinda sloppy looking & a nice amount of players getting injured. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing this season unfold. GO STEELERS!!!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Statis22

Andre just got his deal reworked las year so he could be the highest paid WR, what Fitz just got is unprecedented.
laugh.gif

You know Chris Johnson doin that Birdman hand rub waiting to get paid now that he's seen a deal like this.

Starting with Fitz, we're about to see some mammoth deals. Johnson will get a hefty contract for sure, but Minnesota has already said they are making AP the highest paid back in the game.

I'm kind of hoping the contract isn't drawn up until after the season because I want to see the damage Peterson puts on the league during a contract year. All I know is that I'm happy that he most likely will be a Viking for awhile.

Yea but CJ also said he wants to be one of the highest paid playmakers so I'm thinking he gonna want somewhere around that 50 million Fitz just got.

Felix Jones looks huge and Tony Romo still sucks ... Dez Bryant is better than Larry Fitzgerald #thatisall

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

DaJoka, didnt u dislike Mike when he was a Falcon? Not sure, just remember disagreeing with alot of your posts a few years back 
laugh.gif

Of course. Why would I like somebody who played for VT?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Felix Jones looks huge and Tony Romo still sucks ... Dez Bryant is better than Larry Fitzgerald #thatisall

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

Of course. Why would I like somebody who played for VT?
sick.gif

That's what it was, u went to UVA, right? 
laugh.gif
 Good ol NT days
 Dez Bryant is better than Larry Fitzgerald #thatisall

this nig crayyy, AJ Green > Dez Bryant

Does anyone else want to believe Mark Sanchez is +$+%?

Granted, we beat up on the Bengals (of all teams), but he is the truth. Plaxico looked good out there tonight too, especially since it was in the rain (considering he had/has an ailing ankle injury).

Back
Top Bottom