Joe Thomas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by airblaster503

roll.gif
You of all people
roll.gif
He can't play QB in the NFL, it is that simple.  Needs to move to tight end. Take of your blinders for a moment and look at Tebow as something other than a god amongst men and the most riotous fellow ever to step on the gridiron, dude is buns, he can't even beat out Brady Quinn.
k

You're a lions fan, your opinion has never mattered.

Like your opinion has? Please.  You are the biggest bandwagon jumper and Tebow d-rider in this forum, and when you finally realize he sucks Denard Robinson will be in the league and you will be a fan of the team he is drafted to since from last years CFB thread you have just a big of a hard on for him as you did for Timmy.
My son, why do you sound so mad though?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Go out & get some *%%*$ my dude...geesh

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Joe Thomas. 7/84 - 44 guaranteed.

He's going to need to borrow Mittz's Brinks truck.
Nicee. He was before my time but crazy to think my school played against his school.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I would have put him as one of the worst starters in the entire league last year with as much talent as he had around him. All he had to do was not @*@+ up, and he @+@@@+ up.
Are you serious, or are you serious?

Get out of here with that +!%!, saying he was one of the worst starters in the league.
Agree. Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career. He wins big games. Very good QB imho.

The Bucs finally have a good season and this dude acts like their the Packers or something
roll.gif
He's been trolling all week

17 TD's, 13 INT's, 9 fumbles and a 75.3 QB rating with a loaded offense, a great defense and one of the top return men in the league. This dude is the TRUTH son. As I said, all he had to do was play the Trent Dilfer role and not $#$! up, but he managed to $#$! up time and time again.
And where have I been trolling about the Bucs? Acts like their "the Packers".......when the $#$! did the Packers become a dynasty? They won the same amount of %!%#*+@ games as us, they got hot at the right time and won a Super Bowl. They basically did what the Cardinals did a few years back, but finished what they couldn't.

Who are you a fan of?...since only fans of teams with recent Super Bowl winning traditions have opinions that matter.

Get out of here with that +!%!, saying he was one of the worst starters in the league.
Agree. Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career. He wins big games. Very good QB imho.

The Bucs finally have a good season and this dude acts like their the Packers or something
roll.gif

17 TD's, 13 INT's, 9 fumbles and a 75.3 QB rating with a loaded offense, a great defense and one of the top return men in the league. This dude is the TRUTH son. As I said, all he had to do was play the Trent Dilfer role and not $#$! up, but he managed to $#$! up time and time again.
And where have I been trolling about the Bucs? Acts like their "the Packers".......when the $#$! did the Packers become a dynasty? They won the same amount of %!%#*+@ games as us, they got hot at the right time and won a Super Bowl. They basically did what the Cardinals did a few years back, but finished what they couldn't.

Who are you a fan of?...since only fans of teams with recent Super Bowl winning traditions have opinions that matter.

i agree with all of this
Mark Sanchez is that dude in the clutch but with that abundance of talent he could have been more productive

And just because the Packers win the SB they are not the end all be all team they would like to think they are to be honest 
laugh.gif

(neither are the Eagles, fair? 
grin.gif
)

Um.... HUH?

Not only does that make NO sense at all, but "YOUR" Bucs won 1 super bowl.... 9 years ago.  Not exactly something id call recent or a tradition. 

Originally Posted by RetroSan

roll.gif

i agree with all of this
Mark Sanchez is that dude in the clutch but with that abundance of talent he could have been more productive

And just because the Packers win the SB they are not the end all be all team they would like to think they are to be honest 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
)
well someone has to knock the packers off the top first. Eagles went 0-2 at it last year
pimp.gif

sorry i had to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Um.... HUH?

Not only does that make NO sense at all, but "YOUR" Bucs won 1 super bowl.... 9 years ago.  Not exactly something id call recent or a tradition. 

That was in response to Caerus's comment that a Lions fans opinion is irrelevant.

theres always more help needed in the Phillippines doing basic medical procedures, he'll do great there like he has before

roll.gif

My man JUST said "Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career." so you proceed to list his stats?

His numbers definitely could have, and should have been better last year. They SHOULD improve this year. Aside from that point however....

He threw 13 picks in the regular season, and yes made bad decisions at times, but he also made tremendous plays (ups and downs for a 2nd year QB, no?). Can you specify what you mean by screwed up time and time again? Cause dude was good enough to quarterback that team into the playoffs and to the AFC title game.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Buc Em wrote:
Caerus wrote:

roll.gif

My man JUST said "Sanchez may not have pretty numbers, but the kid has won more playoff games in his first 2 seasons than many QB's have won in their career." so you proceed to list his stats?

His numbers definitely could have, and should have been better last year. They SHOULD improve this year. Aside from that point however....

He threw 13 picks in the regular season, and yes made bad decisions at times, but he also made tremendous plays (ups and downs for a 2nd year QB, no?). Can you specify what you mean by screwed up time and time again? Cause dude was good enough to quarterback that team into the playoffs and to the AFC title game.

dude arguements are invalid until his Bucs make the payoff.

Saw a stat on Twitter that made me feel pretty good since unofficially I have been tracking it on NT for the last 5 years. 

A Miami Hurricane has scored a TD every single week in the NFL regular season for the last 139 weeks.  Week 2 of 2002 is the last time a Cane didn't score in the NFL. 

Every week in review thread, I always list all the Cane TD's on my own, I had no idea there was a streak like that, I was just doing it for my own enjoyment.  Now, I'm actually stressing the run.  Can we get to 150?  200? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Buc Em wrote:

dude arguements are invalid until his Bucs make the payoff.

....says the Panthers fan.

What do yall think about this Chris Johnson situation? I wonder how long it's going to drag out? Seems like both camps have dug their feet in the sand and probably won't be too willing to budge.

IMO, for as good as he is, he's not worth the money he's asking for.

^^^ I agree. With the shelf life of running backs these days it isn't worth paying him what he is asking. Plus the Titans are going to suck anyways so I think ownership isn't read to sink all their cap space into one player when they have so much more to build around. I think he should just accept being the highest paid running back in the league, dude is getting to greedy and sitting out a year is definitely not going to help his cause. That said though I think the Titans ownership should at least put an offer out there, last I heard they said they weren't even going to give him an offer until he gets more realistic with what to expect. And I might get flamed for this but I think a great running back is alot easier to come by than a great wide receiver or qb, which right there puts their pay scales way different. But that Fitz contract really messed up the market for future big name players
30t6p3b.gif
Good to see a veteran get that money but still he was overpaid.

Why do I keep reading Packer and Buccaneer talk?

The Packers just won the Superbowl. The Bucs didnt make the playoffs this year, and they wont this year. Also, how did everyone forget about half the team being injured. We are nothing like the Buccaneers.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

roll.gif

i agree with all of this

laugh.gif

grin.gif
)
I agree with this too.  Sanchez has won playoff games but that does not validate him as a quarterback...  The guy has A LOT to prove before he is a star or even shows himself as a solid starter in the league (I believe he will show that but he has to show big improvement this season)...  I mean the Jets obviously have a defense that is so good it is not because of Sanchez they won playoff games.
Packers are cool and looked great down the stretch but they aren't some dynasty, they killed it in the playoffs because they were playing well at the right time.  No one is comparing the Packers to the Bucs, just saying that this guy shouldn't be using the Packers as an example like they are the Pats or something.  Plus the Bucs have a nice young team, no reason to hate on them.  

NFL is always up in the air, particularly now it just seems incredibly hard to pick a favorite.  

Chris Johnson is going to toil on that team for 2 more seasons before he falls off.

No one is comparing the Packers to the Bucs, just saying that this guy shouldn't be using the Packers as an example like they are the Pats or something.

The Packers should be used as an example like they're the Pats or something. We just won the @*@+*%$ superbowl 
roll.gif

This is why the Packers have the best chance at repeating. They are not like previous superbowl winners. We won with half our team injured, our team has improved in the off-season more than any other team without signing anybody (Jermichael, Grant, Burnett coming back, and Clay no longer playing a broken leg > all the eagles signings) yet somehow we're the underdogs. The Eagles are getting hunted, not us. Im not even mad, thats better for us. 

Yall do know that everytime the Packers have gone to the Superbowl they've made it back the next year right. We're going back this year. Idk where the Packers all of a sudden got deemed as lucky or got hot at the right time, but not a good team, one that cant keep up with the Pats even though our backup almost beat them. 

I might be over reacting but cmon son, we're ACTING like we're the Pats 
laugh.gif
 We ARE like the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom