2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Everyday:
images

Going out/dates:
images

I'd love to drop a lot of money on some scents, but it's not feasible. What are some inexpensive smell goods that I can cop? Preferably less than $30

I'd love to drop a lot of money on some scents, but it's not feasible. What are some inexpensive smell goods that I can cop? Preferably less than $30

Originally Posted by stepinitup

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

I know a $@+!@ can smell good without droppin all that money, I'm just looking for suggestions on body sprays mostly.

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

I know a $@+!@ can smell good without droppin all that money, I'm just looking for suggestions on body sprays mostly.

Originally Posted by romedadude

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

off the top of my head, davidoff cool water, i've gotten some nice compliments and inquiries with it, nice starter

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

off the top of my head, davidoff cool water, i've gotten some nice compliments and inquiries with it, nice starter

Your not going to find anything fairly new and that smells good for 30 buck unless you pick up something from a small department store. Just save up another 30 bucks and get you some YSL

and "FEMALES" can smell good for cheap because they have stores like victory secret and bed bath and beyond which sell body sprays for the low, Guys don't have stores like that 

Your not going to find anything fairly new and that smells good for 30 buck unless you pick up something from a small department store. Just save up another 30 bucks and get you some YSL

and "FEMALES" can smell good for cheap because they have stores like victory secret and bed bath and beyond which sell body sprays for the low, Guys don't have stores like that 

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin
Versace The Dreamer
Rochas Man
Hanae Mori
YSL Rive Gauche
Paris Hilton for men
Thierry Mugler BMen

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin
Versace The Dreamer
Rochas Man
Hanae Mori
YSL Rive Gauche
Paris Hilton for men
Thierry Mugler BMen

I just got Givenchy-Pi..3.3oz

Make sure that you go to different stores and compare the prices.. so you can get the best deal..

I just got Givenchy-Pi..3.3oz

Make sure that you go to different stores and compare the prices.. so you can get the best deal..

what do you guys think about Chanel Platinum Egoiste and any good colognes that have a similar scent to Acqua di Gio?
whats everyones Top 5
nerd.gif

my bad for all the questions im a cologne noob have to start somewhere
laugh.gif

what do you guys think about Chanel Platinum Egoiste and any good colognes that have a similar scent to Acqua di Gio?
whats everyones Top 5
nerd.gif

my bad for all the questions im a cologne noob have to start somewhere
laugh.gif

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

Honestly if you can't afford to drop at least $60 on a small bottle of something nice.. keep your hygiene super duper straight then copious amounts of cocoa butter + speed stick irish spring scent = PANTY DROPPPERRRRRR srs tho 
pimp.gif

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

Honestly if you can't afford to drop at least $60 on a small bottle of something nice.. keep your hygiene super duper straight then copious amounts of cocoa butter + speed stick irish spring scent = PANTY DROPPPERRRRRR srs tho 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom