2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by Freeze

Any one have any opinions on 1Million?

i have about 50-60 bottles of cologne and i'll tell you, soon after I purchased this, it moved into my top 3 easy.  I love it and have received an insane amount of comps, from all that have been downwind of me. 

Heard it is good for Fall/Winter season. Mixed reviews though, hearing it is to "sweet" smelling. More of a club or going out scent and not a casual everyday scent. I saw it at Macys and liked it better than the Libre. 

The 1 Million is def a "night out" scent....its official with the chicks tho

Any one have any opinions on 1Million?

i have about 50-60 bottles of cologne and i'll tell you, soon after I purchased this, it moved into my top 3 easy.  I love it and have received an insane amount of comps, from all that have been downwind of me. 

Heard it is good for Fall/Winter season. Mixed reviews though, hearing it is to "sweet" smelling. More of a club or going out scent and not a casual everyday scent. I saw it at Macys and liked it better than the Libre. 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now a must need!!

7587.jpg

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now a must need!!

7587.jpg

Just a heads up, perfumania in the malls have 10% off of the majority of their colognes. I just re-uped on YSL L'homme. Scooped up a 3.4 & 1.3 gift set for $75.00.

Just a heads up, perfumania in the malls have 10% off of the majority of their colognes. I just re-uped on YSL L'homme. Scooped up a 3.4 & 1.3 gift set for $75.00.

might be too late for east coasters but 25% + 10$ off $50 sitewide @ perfumania with NOVEMBER8 & ENT12A anyone every used D&G the one for men?

might be too late for east coasters but 25% + 10$ off $50 sitewide @ perfumania with NOVEMBER8 & ENT12A anyone every used D&G the one for men?

yo have u guys smelled these?

im pulling the trigger on one of these or that red grenade looking lacoste

Gucci-Guilty-Men-bottle.jpg

pKCP-10536979v383x392.jpg

LACOSTE-RED.jpg

i think this is more of a summer type tho.

my go to colognes were chrome, paris hilton, guess, Burberry, and Versace just to show my preferences... i loved chrome but too many gangster mexicans use it now i dont want to look like some poor mexican =\

yo have u guys smelled these?

im pulling the trigger on one of these or that red grenade looking lacoste

Gucci-Guilty-Men-bottle.jpg

pKCP-10536979v383x392.jpg

LACOSTE-RED.jpg

i think this is more of a summer type tho.

my go to colognes were chrome, paris hilton, guess, Burberry, and Versace just to show my preferences... i loved chrome but too many gangster mexicans use it now i dont want to look like some poor mexican =\

Back
Top Bottom