2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

295992_10150482727001258_764561257_11181392_121334293_n.jpg
My homie OD's on the D&G on the right

Romadadude, I was in the same boat as you. I wanted something cheap for the regular work week/day to day errands, and keep the nice stuff for when Im actually out having leisure time. I bought Adidas Moves. 13 bux for 1.7oz. I like the clean smell, but the longevity is horrible. But its so cheap you can buy an extra to keep at work and re up at lunch time.

Side note...I also may be in the minority in here but I think having 2-3 max signature scents that really compliments your natural musk is better than having 8+ different colognes.

Romadadude, I was in the same boat as you. I wanted something cheap for the regular work week/day to day errands, and keep the nice stuff for when Im actually out having leisure time. I bought Adidas Moves. 13 bux for 1.7oz. I like the clean smell, but the longevity is horrible. But its so cheap you can buy an extra to keep at work and re up at lunch time.

Side note...I also may be in the minority in here but I think having 2-3 max signature scents that really compliments your natural musk is better than having 8+ different colognes.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by stepinitup

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

I know a $@+!@ can smell good without droppin all that money, I'm just looking for suggestions on body sprays mostly.

Bod - Black, Really Ripped Abs or Fresh Blue Musk. At about $8 a piece you can't go wrong with these. Of course id suggest buying yourself a good cologne but if you're not in the market for it right now thats what i would recommend to you. You will be surprised with these.

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

I know a $@+!@ can smell good without droppin all that money, I'm just looking for suggestions on body sprays mostly.

Bod - Black, Really Ripped Abs or Fresh Blue Musk. At about $8 a piece you can't go wrong with these. Of course id suggest buying yourself a good cologne but if you're not in the market for it right now thats what i would recommend to you. You will be surprised with these.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

listen to this man

go on ebay n get the pack for like 13 bucks

used to get a lot of compliments on bod black

Originally Posted by Fade On You

...less than 30?

laugh.gif

#$+# something bruh! lol

listen to this man

go on ebay n get the pack for like 13 bucks

used to get a lot of compliments on bod black

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

YSL La Nuit D'Homme is the best cologne out right now for me. Girls love it...followed by Versace Dreamer.

I got a free sample of that at work like a week ago. Compliments were received
smokin.gif
When this sample is out, I'm def buying a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom