2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

YSL La Nuit D'Homme is the best cologne out right now for me. Girls love it...followed by Versace Dreamer.

I got a free sample of that at work like a week ago. Compliments were received
smokin.gif
When this sample is out, I'm def buying a bottle.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bleu_de_Chanel.jpg

Going to price check this week at different spots..
I have this.  Smells good but when I go to spray it, too much goes on.  I'm trying to perfect the half spray. 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bleu_de_Chanel.jpg

Going to price check this week at different spots..
I have this.  Smells good but when I go to spray it, too much goes on.  I'm trying to perfect the half spray. 

Lancome Hypnose is the best cologne iv ever used, I wore this at clubs and girls have asked me what im wearing - Can't believe no one has mentioned this earlier

Lancome Hypnose is the best cologne iv ever used, I wore this at clubs and girls have asked me what im wearing - Can't believe no one has mentioned this earlier

Originally Posted by dyyhard

just picked up some Gucci Guilty Intense Version. NEW. GO NOW.

xn97hs.jpg

my wifey bought me this....  im on the fence about it, not sure if i like it or not... i think i might return it and get the burberry touch or brit... maybe euphoria or d&g light blue... any other suggestions...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

xn97hs.jpg

my wifey bought me this....  im on the fence about it, not sure if i like it or not... i think i might return it and get the burberry touch or brit... maybe euphoria or d&g light blue... any other suggestions...

i got a sample of the D&G one.... that *@*% smells good... how is the D&G the one gentlemen?

i got a sample of the D&G one.... that *@*% smells good... how is the D&G the one gentlemen?

YoungTriz wrote:
dyyhard wrote:

xn97hs.jpg

honestly i wasn't too impressed by this when i got it in august.. but in December.. it's one of the bottle.. i usually reach for.. when I put on my cologne..   it smell good to me in the winter as opposed to summer/autumn..

YoungTriz wrote:
dyyhard wrote:

xn97hs.jpg

honestly i wasn't too impressed by this when i got it in august.. but in December.. it's one of the bottle.. i usually reach for.. when I put on my cologne..   it smell good to me in the winter as opposed to summer/autumn..

Back
Top Bottom