2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

I wear ckone year round, and I stay getting compliments from both men and women. I will try that ysl tho.

I wear ckone year round, and I stay getting compliments from both men and women. I will try that ysl tho.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Heard there is a new YSL coming out...
YSL L'Homme Libre this month or next month..Nordstrom.

nd.12602.jpg

1779840_o.gif

That Libre wasn't anything special to me.
Finally bought the Chanel Allure. And got molested by this 30 something chick at my work.
I threw all my old !$$! to trash and bought couple new bottles. Here's my little collection.
8802357.jpg

Sorry for the horrible iphone pic.
Any suggestions what to buy? Something nice for the winter.

Finally bought the Chanel Allure. And got molested by this 30 something chick at my work.
I threw all my old !$$! to trash and bought couple new bottles. Here's my little collection.
8802357.jpg

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

i would say that YSL Libre is more of a mature scent. If you are looking for that pink pepper smell with a sweeter smell, I would go for Hugo Boss Energise - found it at Marshalls this weekend. Hugo Boss scents get knocked on in the frag community but this one gets compliments.
can't go wrong with Chanel Allure Homme Sport. I have Gucci Guilty intense, smell similar, but Allure Sport is better.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

i would say that YSL Libre is more of a mature scent. If you are looking for that pink pepper smell with a sweeter smell, I would go for Hugo Boss Energise - found it at Marshalls this weekend. Hugo Boss scents get knocked on in the frag community but this one gets compliments.
can't go wrong with Chanel Allure Homme Sport. I have Gucci Guilty intense, smell similar, but Allure Sport is better.

Perfumania offers 20% off Sitewide + 3 Free Samples with every order when you enter code MTV20 at checkout. Excludes clearance items. Save $10 off $50 or more with code ENT12A. Shipping is free with purchase over $50. Thanks madrascaldavid

Perfumania offers 20% off Sitewide + 3 Free Samples with every order when you enter code MTV20 at checkout. Excludes clearance items. Save $10 off $50 or more with code ENT12A. Shipping is free with purchase over $50. Thanks madrascaldavid

Perfumania offers 25% off Sitewide + 3 Free Samples with every order when you enter code OCTOBER11 at checkout. Excludes clearance items. Save $10 off $50 or more with code ENT12A. Shipping is free with purchase over $50. Thanks rajch

Perfumania offers 25% off Sitewide + 3 Free Samples with every order when you enter code OCTOBER11 at checkout. Excludes clearance items. Save $10 off $50 or more with code ENT12A. Shipping is free with purchase over $50. Thanks rajch

3.4 oz BVLGARI BLV NOTTE For Men By BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray - 16$ on Amazon+ FS with Prime Account I think this might be a price mistake on Amazon's part.

3.4 oz BVLGARI BLV NOTTE For Men By BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray for 16$ with Free Shipping if you have a prime account.

Sounds too good to be true in my opinion. Lowest I have seen in a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Bvlgari-Not...11056591_3

3.4 oz BVLGARI BLV NOTTE For Men By BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray - 16$ on Amazon+ FS with Prime Account I think this might be a price mistake on Amazon's part.

3.4 oz BVLGARI BLV NOTTE For Men By BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray for 16$ with Free Shipping if you have a prime account.

Sounds too good to be true in my opinion. Lowest I have seen in a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Bvlgari-Not...11056591_3

I might as well post...

Not going to name them all

What I've been wearing lately is Bleu, both YSL's (I need that new blue one), gucci guilty and gucci by gucci

2hoads7.jpg

I might as well post...

Not going to name them all

What I've been wearing lately is Bleu, both YSL's (I need that new blue one), gucci guilty and gucci by gucci

2hoads7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom