2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

wouldnt surprise me if Stephen Curry injured his ankles while taking pics :smh:

The Knicks have to be the oldest team in league history
Rasheed
Kurt Thomas
The Argentina Doug Christie
Jason kidd
This is like 10 pages late but Argentinian Doug Christie.
laugh.gif

Dudley looks like he lost some weight and a variant Tim Duncan

Is it time for a NEW casual wear thread as well with this being a new NBA season, also another one of my favorite threads????

My guy Beas is going to put up a very inefficient 24 points per game up this year :pimp:

Last edited:
Lol at all the fat ***** at media day :lol:

Yo what's crazy to me is these dudes can afford a personal chef that could make them delicious healthy food and have access to gyms and trainers all year long. How can you be out of shape on October 1st? It blows my mind man :lol:

Yo what's crazy to me is these dudes can afford a personal chef that could make them delicious healthy food and have access to gyms and trainers all year long. How can you be out of shape on October 1st? It blows my mind man :lol:

That's cuz' most of these players don't even touch anything related to conditioning until about a week before media day :lol:

SMH at my dude S. Dot. He was suppose to be back in Lawrence working out with Coach Hudy, KU's strength and conditioning coach. Apparently that didn't work out.

Why Anthony Carter look like the principal from Mean Girls...

Last edited:
Seriously though, was Sherron Collins a competitive eater before catching on with the Spurs?

I'm saying! Yesterday I was watching the "Hoop Reality" documentary about Patrick Beverley's senior year in HS. Everytime they showed Sherron I was like damn he wasn't even that big back in high school. It's a shame because he has the talent to be a backup PG in the league.

Back
Top Bottom