2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

Yo what's crazy to me is these dudes can afford a personal chef that could make them delicious healthy food and have access to gyms and trainers all year long. How can you be out of shape on October 1st? It blows my mind man :lol:

It's all a matter of work ethic, some players just don't have it....

29x97br.jpg

Sherron ate Khalid El-Amin.

:smh: :x

How does his contract look? I don't know how you come in that kind of shape if it's not guaranteed. :smh:

He JUST got an invite too! Why would the Spurs invite someone that looks like that? :x He must've really balled when they worked him out.

This was either junior or senior year.

His struggles with weight have been pretty well documented around the Lawrence area. According to Hudy he can gain 20 lbs and then drop them just as quick. While he was at KU he would reportedly come to camp overweight then spend two weeks w/ Hudy and then he would be right back in shape. His four years at KU he was basically 'babysat' by the coaching staff and Hudy as far his eating, dieting and working so he wouldn't be out of shape. His biggest problems were when he went back to Chicago and he would come back to KU overweight because he had no structure. Honestly ever since he left KU he hasn't looked the same since and I know it has to do w/ the fact that he doesn't have the discipline to workout and eat right.

For the last 3 weeks, I saw beasley working out on the field at SMC every morning from like 6 to 8am. Expecting big things from homie.

Last edited:
The Kings are probably still waiting for their media photos to get developed at Wal Mart 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom