2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

The Kings are probably still waiting for their media photos to get developed at Wal Mart :lol:

Before i even looked to the left I knew you were the one making this post :lol:

Where are the pics of the rest of the Rockets, where are the rookies?

There's a couple on some of the previous pages, but here's some others I ran across

media

2.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

1.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

Kevin McHale: "I look at Chandler Parsons as the veteran of this team"

*camera pans to Kevin Martin*

:rofl:

Last edited:
profile and promotional pictures to be used throughout the season.

Those commercials you see throughout the year with your home team player saying you are watching _________ basketball on ________ network/channel..... all that stuff is filmed on media day.

James Dolan does not give a **** about the Knicks when he does awful stuff to the jersey like that. Horrible font, awful half striping on the shoulders.

James Dolan does not give a **** about the Knicks when he does awful stuff to the jersey like that. Horrible font, awful half striping on the shoulders.
7902861196_fbb5a714c4_m.jpg

talk about tossing history into da garbage for da sake of making money off "da throwbacks"
indifferent.gif

Knicks, Celtics and Bulls have uniforms that never have to change, they'll always look great. Well, not true anymore for the Knicks, but you get what I'm saying.

I think the Knicks uniform has largely been the same for the past 40 years, with some minor changes such as the removal of the "NY" logo on the shorts. But what I meant was that the particular uniforms that they've had since the 90's could remain intact for the long haul and that would be okay.

I must be the only one that actually likes the new Knicks jerseys. The subtle changes they made make the uniforms look more current. The Rockets have the WORST jerseys in sports. Their jerseys still look like they're made by Reebok.

Amare looks to be in the best shape I've seen him in a while. Looks like he's back to the old him without the beard.

Spencer Hawes looks like a completely different person. Could have a pretty nice season this year playing next to Bynum in a Pau role.

Jason Kidd looks ancient.

marquis teague looks like a dickhead wit that mustache, eddy curry look like he in outstanding shape & joe johnson look like he smoke entirely too much weed to be a pro athlete

Man those Nets jerseys are plain. Just lazy and simple and uninspired. They couldn't even make "Brooklyn" larger on the chest? All the fake mock ups I've seen were easily better than the final product.

Beal :smokin He's ready

Back
Top Bottom