2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

what is it with these nuggets that make them all look so damn weird.

Is denver that boring that people just start going nuts? 

Those Nets jerseys are what happens when everyone praises something for looking good because it's "clean". Ever since I was on this forum, I've been hearing people say how they like "clean" jerseys, for example how this is the best looking all star jersey ever:

kaj_400.jpg

Well, that's what you end up getting. Doesn't get any "cleaner" than that: All white jersey with a black standard font on it. If something is too plain and boring, people joke how it could be made in Microsoft Paint if it was boring, but this thing could've been designed on Word. It seriously looks like they gave the job of designing the jersey to a couple of people, but they forgot all about it and like 15 minutes before they had to present their design they suddenly remembered and made something real quick:

tumblr_m7hql7s4801qed41xo1_500.png

My favorie JErsey era were the gaudy 90's one...Grizzlies/Raptors/Nuggets, I like the NBA images that had logo's are just fresher color schemes. Everybody goes with blue or something boring like the Nets now

Modernized classics like the Lakers and Pistons have always been the best medium.

what is it with these nuggets that make them all look so damn weird.

Is denver that boring that people just start going nuts? 

One Denver isnt boring at all sir. Its probably the most underrated and up and coming city in the country. We got a lot going on out here. The Nuggets will shock a lot of people this up and coming season. People will respect Denver a little bit more.

Bayless looking like boozers son

Mist Blue IV & Concords :pimp:

Last edited:
Man, hope Z-Bo stays heathy. Want him to make the All-Star team this year.

Nice to see at least a FEW PEOPLE hit the gym this off-season. Sheesh. :smh:

And people wonder why there are only a handful of teams that are realistically in contention for the the chip.
There are only a handful of teams that have players who work as hard as they should be working in the off-season.
You don't have to be a genius to see that most of these NBA players view the off-season as one big vacation, while superstars like Durant, Bron, Kobe, etc. are all in the gym trying to get even better. Those guys have a good time too, but at least they take care of business first and foremost.

I don't feel sorry for any of these fools who never win a chip, they don't act like it really even matters. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom