2012 Lexus LFA vs. 2012 Nissan GT-R Vol. 1320

you dudes are too funny. The people that can afford to buy a LFA don't worry about which car is more bang for their buck. They'd go buy the LFA and cop a lambo the following day if they liked both cars.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I think I would take a GT-R over the LFA

who wouldn't
laugh.gif

If I'm going to spend that kind of money on an LFA, I'd rather get a Ferrari or a Lambo.
this dudes talking about exclusivity like its common to see one daily
laugh.gif

i see more raris amd lambos out there then i do r35s and id glady take a gtr over em
pimp.gif

kanyeshrug.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I think I would take a GT-R over the LFA

who wouldn't
laugh.gif

If I'm going to spend that kind of money on an LFA, I'd rather get a Ferrari or a Lambo.
this dudes talking about exclusivity like its common to see one daily
laugh.gif

i see more raris amd lambos out there then i do r35s and id glady take a gtr over em
pimp.gif

kanyeshrug.jpg

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

When I was driving up to Las Vegas, I saw a convoy of high-end cars. 2 Nissan GT-R, Audi RS4, BMW M6, Mercedes CLS AMG highway dipping through traffic on the 15N. A few minutes later I see a helicopter overhead dispatching with ground CHP... they're not bluffing when you see signs that read speed monitored by aircraft.
are you sure? maybe it could have been owned by one of the dudes in the cars who wanted to tape the run

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

When I was driving up to Las Vegas, I saw a convoy of high-end cars. 2 Nissan GT-R, Audi RS4, BMW M6, Mercedes CLS AMG highway dipping through traffic on the 15N. A few minutes later I see a helicopter overhead dispatching with ground CHP... they're not bluffing when you see signs that read speed monitored by aircraft.
are you sure? maybe it could have been owned by one of the dudes in the cars who wanted to tape the run

I find it hard to believe that given the option to choose (For free) to either have a GT-R or a LFA.... people would choose the GT-R based off a little drag race video...

I seen a Black LFA at this years Chicago Auto show.... its amazing in person

I find it hard to believe that given the option to choose (For free) to either have a GT-R or a LFA.... people would choose the GT-R based off a little drag race video...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

word. if i had LFA money id also cop a gt-r if i wanted to go fast. GTR is obviously the bang for the buck performance car but you cant beat having 1/299.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

word. if i had LFA money id also cop a gt-r if i wanted to go fast. GTR is obviously the bang for the buck performance car but you cant beat having 1/299.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by proper english

i love Lexus.. and the LFA is probably #10 on my cop list (if i was a billionaire, of course)..

So, you wouldn't get one, if say you had 500 million dollars?

i can think of 9 other cars i would get over the LFA.. i dont care if it costs $60k fully loaded, it just doesn't do it for me. 
ive seen it in person.. its aaaaiight.. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by proper english

i love Lexus.. and the LFA is probably #10 on my cop list (if i was a billionaire, of course)..

So, you wouldn't get one, if say you had 500 million dollars?

i can think of 9 other cars i would get over the LFA.. i dont care if it costs $60k fully loaded, it just doesn't do it for me. 
ive seen it in person.. its aaaaiight.. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

laugh.gif
 @ the folks choosing the GTR over the LFA
eyes.gif

sure its fast bang for buck and its a skyline(cool history) but cmon.

we talking top of the line lexus/toyota quality, limited production, luxury, it being lexus/toyo 1st supercar and it being expensive as F.
LFA speed is still close or better than many cars on the road. and the styling is 100x better than the GTR.look/shape of a real supercar > gtr design.  And im a huge skyline/gtr fan. I just get
eek.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 when folks choose the gtr over something like this. dudes always wanna talk down on the lfa because of the pricing. if you can afford the lfa your not gonna be *****ing about the price.

it's a matter of opinion, champ. 
stop trying to make imaginary money as an argument point. 

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

laugh.gif
 @ the folks choosing the GTR over the LFA
eyes.gif

sure its fast bang for buck and its a skyline(cool history) but cmon.

we talking top of the line lexus/toyota quality, limited production, luxury, it being lexus/toyo 1st supercar and it being expensive as F.
LFA speed is still close or better than many cars on the road. and the styling is 100x better than the GTR.look/shape of a real supercar > gtr design.  And im a huge skyline/gtr fan. I just get
eek.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 when folks choose the gtr over something like this. dudes always wanna talk down on the lfa because of the pricing. if you can afford the lfa your not gonna be *****ing about the price.

it's a matter of opinion, champ. 
stop trying to make imaginary money as an argument point. 

Back
Top Bottom