2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should be no more than 70 bucks.

No one should be surprised though. Nike whipping that stick out like they are starting to do with shoes.

The Lebron 9 goes for $170 but the "Elite" Lebron 9 will be $250. So I wonder if the pro combat jerseys will see $300+

Starting to?
laugh.gif

Yup, as many have mentioned in here we should not be expecting many major changes. The NFL teams for the most part decide their looks and they are old school owners who came out last year and said don't expect anything major.

The materials and such will obviously be what is different with a lot of them.

Those prices are
sick.gif

The authentics are a reach, but even then they're more understandable than those replica & swingman prices.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Here is the thing though with the UNBRANDED Jerseys on nfl.com. I believe they are made by reebok just have no branding due to the deal.

The unbranded jerseys are actually made by the NFL; they contracted someone else to make them, perhaps Majestic?

http://www.uni-watch.com/...efly-free-of-logo-creep/ That link explains it thoroughly.

The 2012 Pro Bowl jerseys were the first example of non-Reebok: none of the jerseys had manufacturers logos.
Dude is right check the sleeves, no logos. Personally I like it, gives the jerseys a retro feel.
2012+Pro+Bowl+vzZYrJTpL3bl.jpg

2012+Pro+Bowl+S3bXnQmZYfyl.jpg

2012+Pro+Bowl+yLbgKw-TifJl.jpg

2012+Pro+Bowl+6eMKnmoxwGel.jpg

Bonus pic of Brandon Marshall and his hilariously creepy smile.
Brandon+Marshall+2012+Pro+Bowl.jpg

Jags jerseys are terrible, they should have never changed them in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to be swingman's made under Nike, at least we're not carrying them at work if they are.

Originally Posted by zube42

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to be swingman's made under Nike, at least we're not carrying them at work if they are.

yes they are.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Shox23

r600x600.jpg

Jags new black jerseys

Those are literally the exact same jerseys but with a Nike symbol slapped on em....son i am dissapoint
Tell me they don't immediately look better without a Reebok symbol on em though

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Really, guys in here are saying they're okay with caps that aren't New Era? No thanks.
If you look in the fitted thread you'll see that NE quality is not what it used to be.  Inconsistent sizing and weird shaped crowns.  I wasn't impressed with the last 2 hats I bought from them.

Originally Posted by shogun

Really, guys in here are saying they're okay with caps that aren't New Era? No thanks.
If you look in the fitted thread you'll see that NE quality is not what it used to be.  Inconsistent sizing and weird shaped crowns.  I wasn't impressed with the last 2 hats I bought from them.

laugh.gif
now era is not what it use to be?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should only exist in kids sizes.
Lots and lots of adult fans that buy jerseys don't care about tackle twill and wearing what the players wear and all of that. They just want to represent their teams. $100 for a replica is ridiculous. Very anti-common man. 

That's right puppet, dance. Dance. 

What exactly is wrong with the current selection of hats? I never said NE was bad. I simply wondered what was so special about these hats aside from the "brand." I just looked up Bears fitteds on nfl.com and found a bunch of comparable hats to those new NE ones. Again, people are brandwashed in here. 

p11510698dt.jpg

p9885623dt.jpg

"If" the quality of an authentic Nike jersey is buns, you can expect everything under that price point to be buns as well.

If you wear fitteds, you can tell by a quick look that those Bears fitteds aren't New Era products. New Era has been letting me down lately with their sizing issues but I'm still not $@%$%%* with a reebok fitted.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should only exist in kids sizes.
Lots and lots of adult fans that buy jerseys don't care about tackle twill and wearing what the players wear and all of that. They just want to represent their teams. $100 for a replica is ridiculous. Very anti-common man.
I don't really care about wearing what the players wear either but I do want my numbers and lettering embroidered. $70 for a screen print jersey is ridiculous too. To me screen printed jerseys are just ugly and tacky.  Didn't mean to offend anybody.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Shox23

r600x600.jpg

Jags new black jerseys

Those are literally the exact same jerseys but with a Nike symbol slapped on em....son i am dissapoint
Tell me they don't immediately look better without a Reebok symbol on em though
According to the Jaguars equipment manager, the Nike versions of their jerseys correct an issue with the stripes that existed when the uniforms were made by Reebok.

Interesting that he said there would be no black uniforms this upcoming season yet that rack features a pic of one.

Also read about the Seahawks having a gray alternate uniform this season.

Really want to pull the trigger on a Black Rbk AJ Green jersey for $147 shipped on footballfanatics.com

Just dont want to buy it now and see them for $110-120 in a week.

Back
Top Bottom