2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

pass interference?!?! :rofl:

look at this lil b holmes calling for more flag...you got your gift already, fool :lol:

-When will our defense learn to finish a sack?
-When will our offense learn to throw PAST the markers on 3rd down?

Two examples of repeated horrible play under the Ryan era.

^^
Ben is notoriously hard to sack or takedown so im not to mad at that, but this offense still feels like a jv team....they cant run with the big boys yet !!!

Now thats a prayer of a challenge, no way in hell they get that....and if they do its almost pointless because the offense is handcuffed anyway.

They need a turnover score like a fumble recovery or a pic six.

all my giant fan friends and fam are attacking me now :smh:

i'm goin to jail this season ......

Well...... I'm gonna blame this one on injuries. (not srs). It seems after Greene got shaken up on that 9yd run and they took him out, the offense looked like trash for the rest of the game.

I am done with Holmes. He just spoke to beat reporters and they asked him about his dropped passes and the amount of times he was targeted. He said:

"Gotta ask Coach Sparano about that." "I am not the one that makes the play calls, that is Coach Sparano and the QB whoever that may be."

REALLY????? Just take the blame for DROPPING THE BALLS and move on. It is week 2. WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!! And your already blaming Mark and Sparano.

:smh: if Holmes really said that.

This dude obviously dropped all those balls on his own. Ain't no one to blame to himself.

didnt watch the game, was at work

so can someone give me a brief summary of how this lost happen??? thanks

didnt watch the game, was at work

so can someone give me a brief summary of how this lost happen??? thanks

!st half- Game was competitive and actually close. Our offense was looking half-way decent.

2nd half- Our offense completely stopped moving and Holmes/Kerley and co. made way too many mistakes/dropped balls.

P.S. our pass rush was amazing throughout the entire game, we just couldn't bring down Ben. Not to mention, Redmen just annihilated us in the 4th. It seemed like this dude was completely covered in vaseline or something.

That's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom