2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

-Didn't really have a good feeling going into yesterday's game. Heinz field is a nightmare for us to play at.

-Sanchez is not to blame at all for this loss other than a few high throws and a few happy feet moments.

-Everything went to **** when Greene left the game. At that point I said to my boys "It's a wrap"

-Holmes seriously reminds me of another top receiver we had about 15 years ago. (Keyshawn) dude needs to stop blaming everyone else for his faults and work to get better.

-Tebow should have had more than 3 snaps. Steelers D looked like they were on their heels for those plays.

We NEED this win going back home to play SF. I have  a good feeling about the Niner game for some odd reason 
laugh.gif

-Oh and my dude DSA, looks like you got enough of your own problems to be in our thread homie 
wink.gif

Ok...nearly 24 hours later...I think what made us lose this game was playing conservative on both sides of the ball. Also Powell needs more touches Green is NOT A FEATURE BACK.

To the fans and everybody in JETS Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something the JETS has never done here.” “I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season.” “You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.” “God Bless.”

:smokin

Last edited:
To the fans and everybody in JETS Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something the JETS has never done here.” “I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season.” “You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.” “God Bless.”
:smokin

amen ..

if holmes really did say that, he needs to be cut, deactivated or benched. better receivers moss, t.o have been let go for being divas and if holmes really made comments like that after the game, regardless if it was in the heat of the moment it should be the last straw for him. regardless if he's talented, that crybaby act is to much and getting a toxic attitude like that off the team would be addition by subtraction in the long run. that type of attitude destroys team chemistry because it shows how he's going to act when things are down.

that said it's a bad loss yesterday, the team showed life in the first half and was overwhelmed in the 2nd half. pittsburgh killed em with time of possession. the team is in sort of a middle ground imo, neither the buffalo win or this loss sums them up to me. if they go on the road and win a divisional game against a team they sho'uld beat i'll feel better about where they stand. it's to early to look far ahead but if they beat miami, and split the 49ers/texans home games and are 3-2 after that tough opening stretch i'll like where they stand going into the more easier stretch of the season.

Tonio is far from locked in since his Buckeye and Steeler days. Either him and/or Sanchez will not be in a Jet uniform by Summer of 2013. Believe I posted this in the NFL Bold Prediction Thread.

In all seriousness, how many more poor performances is Sanchez allowed this season (one on the books)? Tebow is ready. Run Greene, implement Kerley and McKnight as Percy-types. Target Keller short, Hill deep.

I guess Sanchez will always be the problem. No matter how bad the defense does. They only played 2 quarters great so far.

Greene needs to be slid down on the charts. Powell or McKnight needs more burn. He leaves too much yards on the field.

I'm glad I didn't see that game last week

Tonio is far from locked in since his Buckeye and Steeler days. Either him and/or Sanchez will not be in a Jet uniform by Summer of 2013. Believe I posted this in the NFL Bold Prediction Thread.
In all seriousness, how many more poor performances is Sanchez allowed this season (one on the books)? Tebow is ready. Run Greene, implement Kerley and McKnight as Percy-types. Target Keller short, Hill deep.
You must not of watched either game bc Sanchez has not played a bad game this season at all

Last edited:
revis will play and as of right now keller is out again ....

we better win this one ....

Dolphins always give us problems. I don't expect this to be easy but we have to be more aggressive on offense. Sanchez has been looking better as well as the O-Line. Shonn must sit.

so hyped for this game. Nothing on last night. I think miami is gonna run the ball like crazy and see if reggie will have another monster game. The only problem we will have is those medium range passes on defense.Also we need to get our running game going

That cheerleader they showed for about a minute straight with the huge cans pretty much cured the hangover :lol:

Tebow showing Sanchez what he did wrong in the offensive playbook there was scary enough.

And, you guys know how I feel about Sanchez, but that was HIS fault on the route, Gates should of been positioned better but that throw there was not necessary

Back
Top Bottom