2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Its like without Keller, they are afraid to have the open playbook due to the receivers getting better coverage. Cumberland for two yards will get us NO WHERE.

Its like without Keller, they are afraid to have the open playbook due to the receivers getting better coverage. Cumberland for two yards will get us NO WHERE.

I don't know sir...in general this offensive is entirely too passive.

i forgot about the whole sparano thing :smh:

they gonna treat this like their superbowl .... too dramatic ?

it kinda feels like we are afraid to take risks. Like we barely throw it over 10 yards and when we do the recievers drop it.

Bush is going to have a 100 yd game today.

mean.gif

Sanchez scares me every time with those passes. Rich Gannon is just acting like a former QB and not a Announcer. Powell made that play and saved Sanchez from that.

Sanchez scares me every time with those passes. Rich Gannon is just acting like a former QB and not a Announcer. Powell made that play and saved Sanchez from that.

The downfall of Sanchez is he is always trying to make a play. He has to learn to hold the ball tight and take that sack sometimes.

I thought it hit the ground first anyway onewearz but it should of been a easy catch for Hill. this passing game has been horrible early on. if Sanchez does not have his safety blankets (Keller, Turner who was cut, etc etc.) He looks lost. He needs to read the whole field. I like Sanchez. I just think they need to take the kid gloves off. I rather interceptions on 30 yard passes then the typical 5 yard pass route interception or the sack since he looks FOREVER with the ball.

He has many downfalls especially if he reads the play for who the route is for. I think if the play is meant for Holmes for instance, he will just look there until he gets open.

He has many downfalls especially if he reads the play for who the route is for. I think if the play is meant for Holmes for instance, he will just look there until he gets open.

my biggest issue with him ...

we are gettin zero pressure on this clown :smh:

if this anorexic offense keeps up , i give in and say we sick Tebow on em under the florida sun :lol:

amen ......

Last edited:
Sanchez is so lame, when will rex and co realize hes more of a liability than an asset.

Enoughe o line and wr excuses for this dude, he's below avg and will probly stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom