2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Wow Jet fans are so desperate they're praising a Reggie Bush injury!

Jets offense is just pathetic. Let Sanchez and Tim Tebow go. They're both not resurrecting this team.

Sanchez is a scapegoat, Jets can't run, WR's can't get open or catch....he's not great but the team around him makes him look a LOT worse.

Sanchez is a scapegoat, Jets can't run, WR's can't get open or catch....he's not great but the team around him makes him look a LOT worse.

Dam thats kinda the inverse of my feeling about Eli, he a damn good qb but the giants have such a good team around him it make him seem godly.

But seriously, Sanchez is a bum for real, even a decent qb can overcome a few flaws and win a game by himself sometimes....Mark can do that.

Dam thats kinda the inverse of my feeling about Eli, he a damn good qb but the giants have such a good team around him it make him seem godly.
But seriously, Sanchez is a bum for real, even a decent qb can overcome a few flaws and win a game by himself sometimes....Mark can do that.

That doesn't even make sense, Giants have had a ton of WR's come and go and Eli makes them look better.

Look at Bennett, Barden with 100+ yards last week.

Just told my dad that we would get the ball right back after the INT TD, and sure enough, Revis Christ recovers a fumble :pimp: .

our boy revis looks like teddy pendergrass :lol:

f339b301-246e-45c7-af00-07c4e138a9cb.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't even make sense, Giants have had a ton of WR's come and go and Eli makes them look better.
Look at Bennett, Barden with 100+ yards last week.

Yup, if the Jets had Eli those championship games, Super Bowl winners.

I agree tho, good QB's overcome a bad line and bad recievers.

Back
Top Bottom