2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Left knee injury for Reggie. Not good. He was playing well today (and this season) too. Bad break, figuratively.

2-1, leading the division with a 2-0 division record as well. Ugly from both teams. (Toine saying Mark had a good day passing and then saying bring on the next opponent bothers me but hey......)

Ugly Ugly game

What a horrible game overall
sick.gif

But I'll take 2 Division wins ANY DAY!

That win was completely unwarranted. What a break you guys had.

Sanchez had one of the worst games I've seen from him (that list is starting to add up). This guy overthrew so many receivers and did not hit his spots. His numbers :x

I wouldn't even be content, congrats everything had to go right.

We def shouldn't have won today, but I'll take an ugly win any day of the week.

Sanchez seriously needs to stop with the inconsistency. One week he's killing it, the next week he stinks it up and then does it again today.

He should've had at least 2 TD's today, had he not overthrown so often today.

We desperately need a consistent RB. IDK if you guys see that yet. Shone Greene def isn't our answer and we need to fix this problem asap. So much of our offense feeds off the run and for the last 3 games, we haven't been able to establish a run game early enough.

Next Sunday is gonna be a LONG afternoon, fellas.

ugly win but a win on the road against a divisonal opponent 2-0 in the division is a good look regardless of how they won today.

split the 49ers/ texans games and sit at 3-2 after a rough stretch to start the season and the rest of the schedule looks favorable aside from the patriots games.

Any word on Revis yet?

EDIT: Looks like Revis has a "Potentially serious left knee injury."

God, please don't let it be a torn ACL :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom