2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Game had me jumping up and down and cursing at the TV at work.. But hey I will take the win. By the end of the night we can have lone possesion of 1st place in the east... This is what we do and this is what we've done. We grind out these mother ******g wins!

let revis be hurt, better draft pick.

we aint goin nowhere this year. hate to say it but after seeing this one i'm convinced .....

tim tebow with the prayers :smokin $

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They're saying it's most likely a tear for Revis. Sorry to hear that. One of the best in the game.

Terrell Thomas walked off last year and I think Hixon did as well. Both torn.

Damn, poor Revis. Looked like Shumpert or D Rose when they got injured. Crazy how the those crucial ligaments in the knee tear when players come down. It's such a freak injury.

Best of luck to Revis. Hopefully it's just a rumor

Just got back from Miami. CRAZY crowd 
laugh.gif

A win is a win fellas. Now we need to play ALOT better next week to beat a pissed off SF team

Revis would be a huge loss. Shame to see Revis and Reggie both go down in the same game. Kyle and Cro must step up.

Sopoaga and Willis might be out for this game :smh:

We won't have Revis the way reports are coming out of his injury update.

It's safe to say we are not a threat defensively without Revis long term. Our defense drastically changes without him, clearly. And I don't want to hear anyone say "but we beat the Dolphins without him." For one, it's the Dolphins, we should beat them regardless, they're chumps. Second, it's more that the Dolphins lost the game than us winning it today, but that's a discussion for a different time.

****. I really hope it's not a long-term injury the rest of the way. Prayers will be said tonight.

I don't care. With this pats loss and the division wins, we are right now first place in the division by a .5 game. I will take that mentality.

Back
Top Bottom