2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

fez :lol:

usc qb's do stink ..... i'm so lost right now ....

gonna miss teddy pendergrass on the corner :frown:

:smh:

My FB was going off today with the unfortunate Revis news. Jets fans, still optimistic?

SF might throttle you guys in a bounce back game next weekend.

No USC QBs after Fez
We need a nickel that can cover for at least 3 seconds I wonder who is on the Choppin block
Man, I was thinking this when I was watching the Dolphins game. Our nickle is terrible! We must ALL step up now. Cromartie and Kyle Wilson must STEP it up. We're still a good team but we can't let this injury kill our season.

Alright who do you think we could actually beat in the next 2 weeks? 49ers or the Texans?

I'm thinking beating the 49ers in another sloppy game is realistic.

how do y'all feel about mcknight making the move to CB? he seems pretty against it

Only way it can be worse is if Rex goes out there . Tell Brady to take it easy on him ...

how do y'all feel about mcknight making the move to CB? he seems pretty against it

Yeah he feels insulted that he was drafted as an RB and the staff feels he can't produce as a RB.

Apparently he has played CB in his youth. Hopefully he's capable of learning (again) quickly at the NFL stage. Otherwise, we are more ****** than we already were going into the rest of the way without Revis :smh: .

I just stopped by to say the jets suck...Texans taking it this year peace

Only thing texans taking this year is a *** beating next week on MNF.

and I cant wait for that. :evil:

Last edited:
niners know how to run a play.

put tebow on the niners and jesus walks on water .....

Back
Top Bottom