2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Banking on a few-week injury for Holmes there.

What a **** show this has been. People calling for Tebow are foolish. He is not any better than Sanchez, who he himself has been God awful this season :smh: .

i would seriously put mcelroy out there

Pretty sure he's inactive.

As much as I don't want to see Tebow start for this team, he should be in this game right now, not Sanchez.

Rex, Sparano, etc, are being foolish NOT putting him in. They are afraid of a QB controversy. If that's the case, why trade for Tebow :smh: .

Last edited:
i'd get laron landry to " accidentally " bump into sanchez .....

im gettin brutalized on facebook :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

they straight up pulled this game off the air in the dc market for the falcons/ panthers game.

Seriously tho why aren't they playing Tebow? Down 34, give him a shot.

Jets are so scared he'd do well because the media would go nuts for the next week.

Seriously tho why aren't they playing Tebow? Down 34, give him a shot.
Jets are so scared he'd do well because the media would go nuts for the next week.

Exactly. They fear a QB controversy because they have backed Sanchez week in and week out.

Tebow time...We suck regardless, he'll at least make the rest of the year fun for us.

So many holes all over this team. Geno Smith sweepstakes lets goo!!!

The San Francisco 49ers are everything Rex Ryan wishes his New York Jets were. San Francisco used a solid running game, a smothering defense, a little bit of the Wildcat-style offense and even blocked a punt to cruise to a 34-0 victory Sunday.

Yerp

Defense did all they could to keep this game close.  I give them credit.  But if your offense doesn't give you time to rest whats the point.

Jets have no more running game. Sanchez can't throw. How do you expect to win?

It's going to be a long season...

Back
Top Bottom