2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

God that was awful.

msolmw.jpg

15pk283.jpg

14lnfhe.jpg

21bp21l.jpg

69m2s6.jpg

qqx1jq.jpg
- on the false start.

xgcyd.jpg

282ice0.jpg

If the jets were scared of a qb controversy why bring tebow in the first place?
It's funny ppl are saying that now when after the trade was made it was the Jets were trying to steal the spotlight from the G-Men and wanted to stay in the headlines. Then shortly after everybody in the Jets is saying Sanchez is the starting QB to preemptively stop the QB controversy. Now they're not playing Tebow to stay away from that. If they keep playing like this whether they had Tebow or not they would've stayed in the headlines anyway.

Nothing left to say but onto the next one.

Still 1st in the division. If New England keeps playing inconsistent, this division is anyone's, even ours.

just heard on boomer and carton . rex said they're not puttin revis on ir so he could be ready for the superbowl .....

it just doesn't stop :smh:

Mark Sanchez's career is done. He slept with young girls and old ones and has a fetish like rex ryan.

He is tiny, can't convert, and just has a horrible read on the offense. Moving a RB into the DB position? Come on now.

i've been one of the biggest sanchez defenders but there's nothing else to say. granted the 49ers have arguably the best defenses in the league, and houston is going to be a brutal defense as well but his perfomances aside from the buffalo game have been awful.

granted the organization hasn't provided him with the necessary weapons and this organization is dyfunctional right now., 1st round draft pick qb's that get picked with the 5th pick in the draft are supposed to find a way to make their teams better. the defense is no longer an elite defense, the running game isn't what it once was and with all that gone it's exposing sanchez .

i'm reserving hope that after this houston game and the schedule eases up that they can get it together but moving forward long term , if the team wants to completely suck and gun for a high draft pick, then put in tebow, tebows accuracy makes sanchez look great. if they were to make a qb switch i'd go with mcelroy and see what he's got. they'll most likely still struggle with sanchez but they'll win more games.

with so many bad contracts, santonio, bart scott etc and so few weapons on the offensive side of things, it's going to be a long season.

it sucks that sanchez just doesn't have it though. if he had the attitude of say a jay cutler who's a jerk or a jamarcus russell who just didn't care i'd despise the guy but he's put the work in on his part and in the offseason but it just appears he doesn't have what it takes. i hope he proves me and everyone else wrong but i just don't see it happening. i felt he would turn it around this season and granted it's a long season but from here on out in terms of his play i'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

All sources are pointing to Holmes out the rest of the season.

G-ddamn, I want to be optimistic, but I'm expecting plenty of L's the rest of the way :smh: .

Am I the only one that thinks Santonio is faking it? :rolleyes

I'm already looking forward to the draft. New RB, QB, whatever.

Yea well if he's done for the year I guess he's not faking it. However, the fact that he threw the ball away was unacceptable for me tbh.

I mean at least tuck the ball and wait until the play is done. 3 More seconds we woulda still had possession.

It looks like he'll be with us for 2013 though with that huge contract.

This team might be one of the 2 or 3 worst talented teams in the league...

Hate to say it, but I think in the off-season it would be smart to move Revis cause he's gonna walk away from this mess sooner than later. Try getting two 1st round picks for him and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom