2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

I'm not trolling or anything, just watching the game and I have a question y'all are probably tired of.

It seems kind of split on Sanchez, some Jets fans believe he's a big part of the problem and others believe he's working with what he has and it's not his fault but...

If Sanchez wasn't a first round pick out of USC with a lot of hope placed on him, 4 years in now and just based on performance, would you feel he should be the Jets starting QB or that they should look elsewhere? Obviously nothing is gonna happen this season in terms of acquiring someone else but when it comes down to it, do you feel like based on what he's shown he can lead the Jets to where you want to be?

I'm not trolling or anything, just watching the game and I have a question y'all are probably tired of.

It seems kind of split on Sanchez, some Jets fans believe he's a big part of the problem and others believe he's working with what he has and it's not his fault but...

If Sanchez wasn't a first round pick out of USC with a lot of hope placed on him, 4 years in now and just based on performance, would you feel he should be the Jets starting QB or that they should look elsewhere? Obviously nothing is gonna happen this season in terms of acquiring someone else but when it comes down to it, do you feel like based on what he's shown he can lead the Jets to where you want to be?

After 4-5 years, Sanchez hasn't shown much improvement. Sure his passing numbers are up, but that's because we don't have a decent RB to complement him. Like I said earlier, if he has a good running game--he'll look amazing.

I personally think he's a back up QB in the NFL. No way is he starter material.

Last edited:
anybody think we got a shot a drafting this kid ?

im in pain ......

After 4-5 years, Sanchez hasn't shown much improvement. Sure his passing numbers are up, but that's because we don't have a decent RB to complement him. Like I said earlier, if he has a good running game--he'll look amazing.

My take on Sanchez is that he's nowhere near the problem some people make him out to be.

However, he's nowhere near the solution that a top 5 pick should be also, And that's where the real problem lies. Sanchez has a bunch of nobodies at wide receiver but elite qb's make nobodies into household names. Sanchez is far from an elite qb

To be fair this is a very flawed team though and unless the qb was an elite top 5 qb I think the jets would be in a similar situation still if they had most other nfl qb's starting for them.

dude ******g sucks you sanchez apologist are the worst. dude is a walking momentum killer and turnover machine

dude would never look amazing idc if we had jim brown in his prime. The best he would be with an elite back would be flacco without the arm

My take on Sanchez is that he's nowhere near the problem some people make him out to be.

However, he's nowhere near the solution that a top 5 pick should be also, And that's where the real problem lies. Sanchez has a bunch of nobodies at wide receiver but elite qb's make nobodies into household names. Sanchez is far from an elite qb

To be fair this is a very flawed team though and unless the qb was an elite top 5 qb I think the jets would be in a similar situation still if they had most other nfl qb's starting for them.

I agree with what you said, but you need to realize--We're a run heavy team. And without a good RB, we won't get anywhere, no matter who we have as QB. We're injury riddled and poorly run by management. Needs to make a lot of changes.

And I'm sure the way this team is set up right now the next young rookie will be significantly better. If you think it's just on Sanchez your just a casual football observer. This is a very flawed organization right now, moving forward if they don't put the next young qb in a position to succeed and develop its going to be the same ol same ol.

I agree with what you said, but you need to realize--We're a run heavy team. And without a good RB, we won't get anywhere, no matter who we have as QB. We're injury riddled and poorly run by management. Needs to make a lot of changes.

I agree with you completely. Tanny needs to be feeling the heat right about now

I knew we would lose but not a massacre.

We got to deservedly hear it from the fins fans for the rest of the year.

Anything that can go wrong is. This feels worst than the 49ers

we need to clean house for real.

sparano
tannanbaum

i'd even say move rex to defensive co and get a real head coach in here. dude cant cut it, im hurtin bro's .....

Back
Top Bottom