2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

"Why do you believe Sanchez gives you the best chance to win, even after a performance like today?" - Reporter
"Why do I believe it? Because I believe it." - Rex

The Rex of 2009 and '10.... man those were the days. After watching his press conference just now, I can officially say I am no longer a Rex supporter as a HC of this team.

:rolleyes

Like legit tank the season. We have no shot of doing anything to continue and win games would be moronic. Then again its the jets :smh:

I have no clue who the qb will be next season but Norv turner needs to be the offensive coordinator assuming San Diego fires him

I don't miss shotty at all cuz of the crappy plays he made the last 2 seasons in my opinion..the whole team needs to be reworked in the off seaso, what I'm extremely pissed about is us cutting maybin :smh: I'm getting more and more disgusted with this jets team tanne needs to go with this decision making

If Tebow was terrible how did the defense lose to him last year smh cowards on this team

Last edited:
72_white_flag.jpg

If Tebow was terrible how did the defense lose to him last year smh cowards on this team

that whole anonyomus sources stuff is so cowardly, it was during the offseason when they did it to sanchez and its the same with tebow. we're fans so we can talk as good or bad as we want about the team or players we don't like and it has no relevance to the team, but to say stuff to the media without putting a name to it and then go back in that locker room like everything is normal is a coward move.

im sure woody is enjoying this though, the jets have the headlines in the back of the paper like usual, even though their for all the wrong reasons.

if i were the giants i'd be thanking the jets right now too. this nonsence this week is pretty much letting the giants fly under the radar during their 2 game losing streak and taking any negative attention off them.

I can't stand all this she said he said bullish I can't believe how much the media gets under the skin of the players don't they realize to just shut up and keep all your problems in the locker room.. this media circus just put fuel on our fire since we brought tebow in march as much as I say marks my Wb we gotta do something new I'm sick of losing 8)

The jets are terrible at drafting. If they get a high draft pick they'll most likely find a way to screw it up

we scored a td !!!!

no way !!!

sanchez is money with that pump fake, need to use it more ......

if hill aint dropping a pass he's slipping and falling :smh:

sanchez looked like **** on a couple of those throws .... i hate sparano .....

Today has been a pleasant suprise.

I'll be in the building thanksgiving night, hopefully today's success carries over to Thursday

Wow I can't bealive we won today I'm very suprised even though we had a sloppy 1st half we pulled in through in the 2nd..I hope we stay playing good ball and try to salvage this season

Back
Top Bottom