2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

:smokin I want no parts of this 'hope' yall are sniffin though.

This. Glad we won, but after losing last week.. I really don't feel like watching football at all! Even though we have an easy remaining schedule and are still in the hunt, I'm just looking for players like Wilkerson to continue getting their shine on.

hopefully the pats blew their load today ...

i have a feeling we gon beat em, a good feeling ...

hopefully the pats blew their load today ...

i have a feeling we gon beat em, a good feeling ...

[deuce]bless your heart[/deuce]

aww internet friend , as i settle down thursday night, full of turkey and fighting the itis, i'll prepare for a mark sanchez stat line of :

7-13 67 yds 1 td

a final score of :

pats - 9

jets - 16

hope tommy boy enjoyed spooging on the rookie today because our defense will be out for blood. there will be no handshake at the 50 yd line after the game, the jets will carry rex off the field and then come back for sparano .... book it ......

:lol:

you know mark will have better stats than that against our defense. but should be a typical close fought, too much stress for thanksgiving, type of game. looking forward to thursday, sort of :lol:

the jets should use tim tebow a little more. mark sanchez sucks.they might as well try and get there moneys worth with tebow the way mark sanchez is playing, they might as well give tebow a shot. good win on the road today against the rams.the jets should use tim tebow a little more. mark sanchez sucks.they might as well try and get there moneys worth with tebow the way mark sanchez is playing, they might as well give tebow a shot. good win on the road today against the rams.

f**k tebow , seriously

can't wait for this one, i'm ready for a beatin but i really feel deep down we are gonna win an ugly one ...

Last edited:
aww internet friend , as i settle down thursday night, full of turkey and fighting the itis, i'll prepare for a mark sanchez stat line of :
7-13 67 yds 1 td
a final score of :
pats - 9
jets - 16
hope tommy boy enjoyed spooging on the rookie today because our defense will be out for blood. there will be no handshake at the 50 yd line after the game, the jets will carry rex off the field and then come back for sparano .... book it ......

I like your thinking. Hopefully it happens.

If Sanchez play how he played in the first New England game minus the turnovers the jets win and have a shot at turning this season around. With a very friendly schedule the final 5 games Thursdays game can turn this season around

That said its the jets so I don't want to be to hopeful but they got a golden opportunity on Thursday.

Really surprised at how the Jets played today. They forced some turnovers, and had a nice day on offense. Granted it was against the Rams, a team they ironically were very similar to stats wise, but they needed a win today to keep any hope up. Not saying we are a playoff bound team, because I don't think we are TBH, but stranger things have happened, and we all know that.

I wasn't around to watch the game in its entirety, and so when I saw the Sanchez pump-to-TD pass, I couldn't help but :lol: . The pump he made + the toss up to Chaz Schilens just seemed so schoolyard. It worked though, that's all that counts.

Who knows what can happen on Thursday against NE. I'm hearing Gronk is out? That definitely hurts the NE offense/helps the Jets D considering the Jets cannot cover a TE for the life of them. Thursday got a bit more interesting due to the Jets win against the Rams. Hopefully the Jets gives us something else to be thankful about on Thanksgiving night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone needs a way to listen to a game on Sunday via radio, look into downloading the TuneIn Radio app (I have an iPhone, I would think it's on Android also? Don't quote me on that).

I was out in Long Island all day today, not near a t.v./regular radio for the most part (first time in years I've missed a Jets game live). I figured I should try and see if I can listen on my phone somehow. Sure enough, the TuneIn Radio app came clutch.

The app is free, and ran extremely smooth. No lags or anything. The ESPN Radio app did NOT have the station/game, which struck me as odd, but a Google search led me to TuneIn and that's what I went with.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to catch a game this way.

howd your rookie wideouts do better agains st louis than Moss, Crabs and VD :x
Thanks for beating them though :smokin

Last edited:
no words

307xlk4.jpg

210y4wn.jpg

24yuusl.jpg

1slcg7.jpg

n21yms.jpg

307xlk4.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Like I said before, only a bad season will make management realize how badly we need to make some changes.

This is my fist time posting in this thread, and I know y'all gonna be like get the hell out, BUT I'm a Jet fan too. My man that posted above me, it's not all Sanchez's fault. I first blamed Schottenheimer for keeping him confused (run x 3 quarters, be in a hole, ask Sanchez to throw and win in the 4th quarter to WR he hasn't thrown to all game long), but we all knew that formula didn't work. For this season, how can he get better without any WR to throw to? Couldn't even get Plax back for him to throw to.How can a QB be successful with one good lineman (Mangold), no running game, and no WR. I mean come on. I get tired of him getting killed like he controls everything. Idk, at this point, I think it's time to cut him and Tebow. I never liked Tebow on the team, he is not a better QB than Sanchez, for those who want him in the game, I hope you get what you want. It would only make us lose 2 QB's at a time (Sanchez wouldn't want to come back, Tebow will suck). I think our woes fall squarely on Tannenbum, yes Tannenbum. How you have a #1 running game one year, then get rid of it and don't replace it? So many holes with our team now. Just venting....

Back
Top Bottom