2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

welp, there goes stephen hill
mean.gif

he's done for the year ......
Man, I hope not but that did look real bad. SMH, the hits just keep coming.

Down three, with ball under two. LETS RUN THE BALL!!!

I can't with this season anymore. Just as bad as last week.

The hell is wrong with Solomon Wilcox??? First half it was "they should bring in Tebow with how bad Sanchez is running the offense". Then it was "jets are up now 17-3, we should see Tebow in with how this game is going". Want to know what it will be now with Jacksonville coming back.

keep it up, fellas :pimp:

Fool :lol: .

I swear to you all, I was never least interested in a game before like the one today. Glad we won, I guess, I don't even know. I want the better draft pick, but losing to the Jaguars of all teams would have hurt for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read we tried trading for Braylon shortly after Holmes was lost for the season, but Seahawks felt he would be a great contribution and wanted a "fatter" trade than anything we were looking to offer.

I wouldn't mind a Braylon return at all :nerd: .

Last edited:
I hate these seasons when we are like a middle of the pack team. But, deep down I know this team isnt as bad as some other teams in the league.. Ive just been enjoying seeing our D line actually look like it has a future. Couples + Wilkerson will be a problem next year. The fact that we can still make the playoffs is hillarious though. :\

I hate these seasons when we are like a middle of the pack team. But, deep down I know this team isnt as bad as some other teams in the league.. Ive just been enjoying seeing our D line actually look like it has a future. Couples + Wilkerson will be a problem next year. The fact that we can still make the playoffs is hillarious though. :\

The team is in no mans land to me. You got 6 wins so there's not going to be a top 5 pick and this is going to be a weaker draft then in recent years.

It indeed is hilarious their only a game outta a playoff spot but all that optimism is done on my part. If they made a play or 2 against Houston or in the first New England game then they would be controlling their own destiny but that didn't happen so it is what it is.

Considering where they are and their draft track record i rather then win as many as they can the rest of the way and have something to look forward to for next year.

8-8 last season was a painful crappy season but if they could finish 8-8 or even 9-7 this year it looks better to me.

Considering Sanchez has stunk it up most the season, losing Holmes and Revis early in the year, the embarrassing home blowout games, and of course the buttfumble, if they can finish around 8-8 it means they salvaged the season to me and didn't quit in a year where with everything that's gone wrong alot of teams would quit and the coach would lose the locker room.

8-8 this year finishing on astrong note after all the turmoil would bring something to look forward to next year. Their not getting a top 5 draft pick so might as well try to end the season strong and develop chemistry with the current guys for next season

Only thing texans taking this year is a *** beating next week on MNF.
and I cant wait for that. :evil:

Yo what happen to that *** beating we were suppose to get from the sorry *** jets ahahaha. Well at least your team is doing pretty well huh..hahaha. I know im late but I didnt forget. Maybe next year lol. Peace

Back
Top Bottom