2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Who should I start, pick 3:
Jrue Holiday
Mike Conley
Jason Kidd
Kevin Martin
Help me NT!
not sure why you would even consider starting kidd, he hasnt done anything all season and probably wont

also, a deep sleeper that should be picked up right now is ronnie brewer, dude has been quietly ballin and giving good stats

Last edited:
Sure bet for Jrue Holiday!
Thanks man, I can't play J Kidd tho, game already started, but yeah Jrue was a sure thing, I was more curious what you guys thought about J Kidd/Mike Conley
laugh.gif
It depends on the player, but usually when a player plays his former team, I have a feeling that they are going to play better than usual.

Holiday :x :pimp:

Glad I grabbed him in the beginning of the 4th round. Josh Smith FG% and FT% though :x :smh:

Also I suggest you grab larry sanders if you havent already. Dude is putting in work for the bucks.

Last edited:
Holiday :x :pimp:
Glad I grabbed him in the beginning of the 4th round. Josh Smith FG% and FT% though :x :smh:
Also I suggest you grab larry sanders if you havent already. Dude is putting in work for the bucks.

I've been watching Sanders, putting up good numbers so far. Considering dropping Mcgee for him but i'm not sure yet.

Thinking about dropping Terry for Beal..Is this a good move??

i would. beal's upside and minutes will always be there. but remember he is a rookie so he will have some bad games.

terry will not have consistent minutes with barbosa and lee in the rotation and when bradley comes back. too much offensive options on the celtics too for terry to make a fantasy impact.

E'Twaun Moore has been nothing but solid for me. If you're looking for a dual PG, check out his numbers. Kid can play.

Last edited:
Need some help guys, my team is doing kinda poorly right now (could be because of injuries). This is what it looks like right now:

Jameer Nelson
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Martin
Luol Deng
Brendan Haywood
Blake Griffin
Chris Bosh
Isaiah Thomas
AJ Price
Shannon Brown
Emeka Okafor
Brandon Jennings
Gerald Henderson

Should I drop Brown and Price and pickup Shawn Marion and DJ Augustin? I'm getting beat badly in rebounds and assists. Augustin might become a starter which would be good for assists and Marion is decent on the boards. What do you guys think?

I'm hesitant cause Brown is giving me some good scoring and with Wall out, Price is playing pretty decent.

Need some help guys, my team is doing kinda poorly right now (could be because of injuries). This is what it looks like right now:
Jameer Nelson
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Martin
Luol Deng
Brendan Haywood
Blake Griffin
Chris Bosh
Isaiah Thomas
AJ Price
Shannon Brown
Emeka Okafor
Brandon Jennings
Gerald Henderson
Should I drop Brown and Price and pickup Shawn Marion and DJ Augustin? I'm getting beat badly in rebounds and assists. Augustin might become a starter which would be good for assists and Marion is decent on the boards. What do you guys think?
I'm hesitant cause Brown is giving me some good scoring and with Wall out, Price is playing pretty decent.
how many people are in your league? you seem to have a lot of injured players and a lot of players who don't really get much play time

There's 12 guys in my league. The only guys on my team that are injured are Henderson and Nelson. Other than that, most of the guys get decent playing time. I'm gonna keep Price but you think I should drop Brown for Marion?

There's 12 guys in my league. The only guys on my team that are injured are Henderson and Nelson. Other than that, most of the guys get decent playing time. I'm gonna keep Price but you think I should drop Brown for Marion?
marion is going to be out for a while. who else is on your FA? i see a lot of players you can drop

Jameer Nelson
Brendan Haywood
Shannon Brown
Emeka Okafor
Gerald Henderson

these guys are all droppable. there has to be some value that is better than these players. if you hold onto them you will be losing the next 2-3 weeks for sure

kirk can't stay healthy, damn :smh:

And yea Ersan been stinkin up the joint. Can't believe I drafted this dude. :x

I'm in a 12 team league. What do you guys think of this deal:

Danillo Gallinari
Al Horford
Jose Calderon
Danny Green

FOR

Deron Williams
Thaddeus Young
Tyson Chandler

What my team looks like before the trade:

View media item 133028
And I'm thinking of picking up Ben Gordan with my open spot after the trade.

I'm in a 12 team league. What do you guys think of this deal:
Danillo Gallinari
Al Horford
Jose Calderon
Danny Green
FOR
Deron Williams
Thaddeus Young
Tyson Chandler
What my team looks like before the trade:

And I'm thinking of picking up Ben Gordan with my open spot after the trade.
great trade for you if it goes down but i doubt it will be accepted. also, marion could be dropped if you're in a 12 man league.

Back
Top Bottom