2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

**** you Skiles for messing with Ersan again. Dude is already coming off the bench and Skiles decides he only gets 13min. :smh:

is it worth picking up Rubio?? Isnt his FG% not so good ? he gets alot of steals and assist though...
I would do it
depends who you drop for him
Should I trade Ibaka and Kemba for JSmoove and TP?
Also, Darren Collison for Rubio? I have Kyrie, Felton, and either Kemba or TP
i would do kemba and ibaka for smith and tp

i would hold onto collison

sounds good. but post your team so we can evaluate if you need to make a move
Guy getting dwill has Westbrook on his team too
8 cat
Dwill Vasquez Rubio
Klay Ellis mayo
Jrich carllandry
Millsap ibaka RyanAnderson
Cousins pek jasonthompson

Thanks for the help appreciate it

**** you Skiles for messing with Ersan again. Dude is already coming off the bench and Skiles decides he only gets 13min. :smh:
You gonna be patient? :nerd:

Haha just messin with ya. Dropped him long ago and not an ounce of regret. Join me my friend, join me.

You gonna be patient? :nerd:
Haha just messin with ya. Dropped him long ago and not an ounce of regret. Join me my friend, join me.

might as well, held out this long already. there were time I was close, but its not like I am in last place in my league anyway. :lol:

Bucks should fire skiles, dude is not a good coach. Get SVG there and watch him do wonders with the team which has jennings, monta, lots of bigs, and a decent bench. Way better than anything he had before.

might as well, held out this long already. there were time I was close, but its not like I am in last place in my league anyway.
laugh.gif

Bucks should fire skiles, dude is not a good coach. Get SVG there and watch him do wonders with the team which has jennings, monta, lots of bigs, and a decent bench. Way better than anything he had before.
if there are quality players in your FA you should really consider dropping ersan. i mean, would you rather HOPE for him to get 10 pts/2 3PTERs/5 reb or actually pick up a guy who can get you that on a nightly basis?

if there are quality players in your FA you should really consider dropping ersan. i mean, would you rather HOPE for him to get 10 pts/2 3PTERs/5 reb or actually pick up a guy who can get you that on a nightly basis?

ehh I can do the patience thing because im currently at the top of the standings and winning my current matchup. Besides i always have one or two spots in rotation who I use for WW pickups. Right now currently streaming t ross and going to dump him for jo for some blocks if t ross doesn't pull it together on FRI or if peitrus cuts into his minutes.

Someone dropped Beasley in my league. Worth picking up? His numbers seem too sporadic to me

ehh I can do the patience thing because im currently at the top of the standings and winning my current matchup. Besides i always have one or two spots in rotation who I use for WW pickups. Right now currently streaming t ross and going to dump him for jo for some blocks if t ross doesn't pull it together on FRI or if peitrus cuts into his minutes.
damn you got 2 fliers and ersan and you're in the top of the standings? how does that even work
laugh.gif
. that means you have like 3 crappy players. props to you then

damn you got 2 fliers and ersan and you're in the top of the standings? how does that even work :lol: . that means you have like 3 crappy players. props to you then

just trying to win every matchup I can. :pimp: This particular NT league is basically dudes who live off the WW. Not one trade happened yet. :lol: 14 teams deep and the WW is like always a buffett when someone gets hot .

This my team right now still trying to get rid of manimal (techs/fouls/), tparker (DNPs later).

Goran Dragic
Nicolas Batum
Tony Parker
LeBron James
Derrick Favors
Kenneth Faried
Jonas Valanciunas
Bradley Beal
J.J. Hickson
Kevin Seraphin
Al-Farouq Aminu
Ersan Ilyasova
Evan Turner
Terrence Ross

**** you Skiles for DNPing Ersan. That was the last straw. Farewell Ersan, you will never fulfill your contract with that bum *** coach.:smh: :x

Someone offered me Conley for Pau. Here's my current roster. Thoughts?

Dragic

Manu

Iggy

Hickson

Bosh

Dwill

Gay

Bargnani

Aminu

Shved

Pau

Landry

JRich

Someone offered me Conley for Pau. Here's my current roster. Thoughts?

Dragic

Manu

Iggy

Hickson

Bosh

Dwill

Gay

Bargnani

Aminu

Shved

Pau

Landry

JRich
take it and run, drop shved if you think you need another big and use him as a streamer

Henderson has been upgraded to day-to-day and could play Monday or Wednesday, the Charlotte Observer reports. (about 4 hours ago)

Back
Top Bottom