2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

How do you feel about trading Boozer for Pau? Granted he's sucked and injured, but based on sheer potential alone I'm tempted.

Also, here's my team if anybody has any tips (currently 3rd out of 10). Very guard dominate at the moment. I get killed in blocks and FG %.

Kyrie Irving
Stephen Curry
Jeff Teague
Jrue Holiday
Mo Williams
Kevin Martin
Danny Green
Evan Turner
Metta World Peace
Nicolas Batum
Greg Monroe
Kevin Love
Carlos Boozer

How do you feel about trading Boozer for Pau? Granted he's sucked and injured, but based on sheer potential alone I'm tempted.
Also, here's my team if anybody has any tips (currently 3rd out of 10). Very guard dominate at the moment. I get killed in blocks and FG %.

I would only trade for Pau if I knew his game will adapt when Nash is back or if the Lakers send him packing soon, other than that I would keep boozer for the time being even though booz is inconsistent as hell :smh:

You need blocks so a good buy low candidate is roy hibbert. Dude's blocks are there per game at around 2-3, but his shot is still not falling. It should normalize soon.

Last edited:
Thanks shox.

I can pick up Favors or Robin Lopez I suppose and either drop Green or MWP.

Last edited:
Biyombo is not on your wire? dudes a blocking machine and getting the starting minutes. Favors is injured gametime decision tomorrow and still not a starter and lopez well AD is back so his pts should be going down but lopez should still get some blocks in.

My team is currently 2-2-2 and Im wondering if D.Rose is worth picking up at this point. I originally drafted Bynum and Granger who I had to drop due to injuries..Also Im thinking about dropping Jamison for Belinelli or Beal. which would be the better of the two?

Here's my players..Ranked 7/12 in the league

Deron
Monta
J Richardson
Jamison
David Lee
Larry Sanders
McGee
Kidd
Terry
Reggie Evans
Carl Landry
Calderon
Ilyasova

My team is currently 2-2-2 and Im wondering if D.Rose is worth picking up at this point. I originally drafted Bynum and Granger who I had to drop due to injuries..Also Im thinking about dropping Jamison for Belinelli or Beal. which would be the better of the two?

Here's my players..Ranked 7/12 in the league

Deron
Monta
J Richardson
Jamison
David Lee
Larry Sanders
McGee
Kidd
Terry
Reggie Evans
Carl Landry
Calderon
Ilyasova
no, dont add drose. i dont get whats the hype about stashing drose, he might not even play this season. drop calderon and jamison. add beal and beli

Kyrie Irving
Stephen Curry
Jeff Teague
Jrue Holiday
Mo Williams
Kevin Martin
Danny Green
Evan Turner
Metta World Peace
Nicolas Batum
Greg Monroe
Kevin Love
Carlos Boozer
nah boozer is pretty much their first or second option on the team at this point. i'd rather have him than pau. who knows when pau will be back and contributing. try to package teague and monroe for david lee or rudy gay and then pick up lopez

Jamison, O'neal, and Vasquez have been on my mind of dropping..Vasquez I probably need to hold onto.

So, thoughts on O'neal and Jamison?

My team.
how deep is your league? who is in your FA? i would drop jamison and oneal right now depending on the FA. pick up ed davis if you can. i picked up douglas just in case lin cant go but i wouldnt rely on him for the long run

Last edited:
Thanks fam, I was thinking bout Ed Davis too - Since Bargs is out (wish I knew how long)...But I also have CJ Miles on the FA list.

My considerations are either Davis, Douglas, or Miles (not in any particular order). Decisions, decisions...

Edit: It's hard to make it out at the bottom, but I've got quite a lot of PF/C's, so CJ Miles or Douglas right now :nerd:

Last edited:
well you're technically dropping 2 bigs in jamison and oneal so picking up davis isnt a bad idea. id go cj over toney right now since waiters is still out. id pick up davis for sure though cause he will definitely get minutes with the raptors all injured

dropped bargs, got davis in my money league and dropped seraphin for davis as well. Glad that bum Bargs is out, never drafting that guy again.

Last edited:
Should I drop Dion Waiters for Ed Davis?

All positions are relatively evenly distributed...But Waiters seems like he jacks up shots too much..

Just got offered Lamarcus and Parsons for Dragic and Gay. Doesn't sound bad to me but I'm hesitant to let go of Rudy

Just got offered Lamarcus and Parsons for Dragic and Gay. Doesn't sound bad to me but I'm hesitant to let go of Rudy

not a good deal for you. Parsons is ballin but not ballin like Rudy ballin. Plus his min recently been inconsistent. Lamarcus is ballin. Keep Dragic and Gay because both are ballin and have consistent min. But if you want to get rid of them look for a better offer where both players are equally ballin on par with Rudy & Dragic current ballin status.

I know i know i'm dumb for even asking but Lebron James for Zach Randoph and O.J. Mayo?
Numbers wise it looks like a goodish trade but it's LeBron James.

seems fair but i would look at how it helps your team overall
I know i know i'm dumb for even asking but Lebron James for Zach Randoph and O.J. Mayo?
Numbers wise it looks like a goodish trade but it's LeBron James.
i might really consider that since memphis and dallas are always going to be in the playoff hunt but zbo is injury prone. i mean if you're desperate you should do it
Should I drop Dion Waiters for Ed Davis?

All positions are relatively evenly distributed...But Waiters seems like he jacks up shots too much..
if you got enough 3 pt shooters then go for it

Want to pick up Amare and Brook Lopez.
Dont know who to drop.. :/

Jr Smith, Calderon, Sanders, T. Young, Iggy?

Back
Top Bottom