2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Want to pick up Amare and Brook Lopez.
Dont know who to drop.. :/

Jr Smith, Calderon, Sanders, T. Young, Iggy?
wouldnt drop any of them for amare. brook i'd drop calderon, but not right now. maybe next week if brook is still in FA. who else is on your team?

wouldnt drop any of them for amare. brook i'd drop calderon, but not right now. maybe next week if brook is still in FA. who else is on your team?

thats pretty much who is worth dropping, im in a 6 man league and everyone is pretty good.

anyone know or have a link to nba teams that have the best playoff schedule for nba fantasy?

It looks like Ersan is slowly getting his groove back... smh I dropped him a few weeks back :smh:....props to those who had patience

What do you guys think of my team?

Kevin Love
Carmelo Anthony
Anderson Varejao
Kemba Walker
Demar Derozan
Greivis Vasquez
Monta Ellis
Steve Nash
Jason Terry
David West
Kevin Garnett
Tayshaun Prince

I'm in a 12 team league. I drafted Jarrett Jack and Harrison Barnes, someone dropped Derozan before the season began, dropped Jack and scooped him up :pimp: I dropped Barnes for Jamison and then dropped him Prince a couple days ago

I'm currently in 3rd place but I've been killing since Love came back. I'm leading the league in scoring, assists, and rebounds while I'm 2nd in steals (Monta and Kemba :pimp: ) I'm weak in blocks and my FG% has been suffering lately. I needa get rid of Jet and Vasquez though, those guys are a cancer to my FG%. I just been hesitant on letting Vasquez go until I get Nash back because I'm leading my league in assists right now and I don't wanna lose that.

What do you guys think of my team?

Kevin Love
Carmelo Anthony
Anderson Varejao
Kemba Walker
Demar Derozan
Greivis Vasquez
Monta Ellis
Steve Nash
Jason Terry
David West
Kevin Garnett
Tayshaun Prince

I'm in a 12 team league. I drafted Jarrett Jack and Harrison Barnes, someone dropped Derozan before the season began, dropped Jack and scooped him up
pimp.gif
I dropped Barnes for Jamison and then dropped him Prince a couple days ago

I'm currently in 3rd place but I've been killing since Love came back. I'm leading the league in scoring, assists, and rebounds while I'm 2nd in steals (Monta and Kemba
pimp.gif
) I'm weak in blocks and my FG% has been suffering lately. I needa get rid of Jet and Vasquez though, those guys are a cancer to my FG%. I just been hesitant on letting Vasquez go until I get Nash back because I'm leading my league in assists right now and I don't wanna lose that.
looks good
anyone know or have a link to nba teams that have the best playoff schedule for nba fantasy?
w7edk0.png

brewer cause iggy is a bum.

Last edited:
seems fair but i would look at how it helps your team overall
I was looking to give up Dragic because I already have Dwill and Conley. Not so much Rudy. But I need scoring which I feel LA provides. And Parsons can make up for a lot of the stats I'm losing in trading Rudy. My team currently looks like this.

Dragic

Stuckey

Iggy

Pat Patterson

Pau

J.Rich

Rudy Gay

Dwill

Conley

Ed Davis

Bosh

Ginobili

Hickson

Holiday in a walking boot :smh: Man my team can't stay @#$%^&* healthy sheesh.

Last edited:
seems fair but i would look at how it helps your team overall
I was looking to give up Dragic because I already have Dwill and Conley. Not so much Rudy. But I need scoring which I feel LA provides. And Parsons can make up for a lot of the stats I'm losing in trading Rudy. My team currently looks like this.

Dragic

Stuckey

Iggy

Pat Patterson

Pau

J.Rich

Rudy Gay

Dwill

Conley

Ed Davis

Bosh

Ginobili

Hickson
you should try to package dragic and iggy to try to get a top SF like josh smith or melo. team looks very good though

heads up: alexey schved will start for minn since malcolm lee is out indefinitely. not sure how he will do or how many minutes he will play but if he is in your FA you can take a fly at him for 2-3 games and see how he does. with the twolves all injured i dont see how he doesnt get 30 min a night and should give you 3s and stls

Last edited:
Jordan Crawford worth a pickup. Been putting up good numbers pretty consistently. I've got Wall stashed, i'm sure once Wall makes his return Crawford's numbers will dwindle.

Jordan Crawford worth a pickup. Been putting up good numbers pretty consistently. I've got Wall stashed, i'm sure once Wall makes his return Crawford's numbers will dwindle.
wall has been pissing me off all season. he was supposed to be out 8-12 weeks. he might be out another few weeks. dude hasnt even practiced a jumpshot yet. and im not even sure if he will be that great when he comes back. if he has no explosiveness then hes screwed, his jumpshot is terrible

Last edited:
wall has been pissing me off all season. he was supposed to be out 8-12 weeks. he might be out another few weeks. dude hasnt even practiced a jumpshot yet. and im not even sure if he will be that great when he comes back. if he has no explosiveness then hes screwed, his jumpshot is terrible

Yeah his original timetable was supposed to be around Thanksgiving. I've stashed him since draft day so i may as well hang onto him still. I had no idea he was injured when i drafted him, had i known i would have picked someone else.

Last edited:
Yeah his original timetable was supposed to be around Thanksgiving. I've stashed him since draft day so i may as well hang onto him still. I had no idea he was injured when i drafted him, had i known i would have picked someone else.
i got him in the 7th and i thought i had a steal, now i just have a headache
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lebron, ed davis, byron mullens for david west, zack randolph, oj mayo.
what do you guys think?
i currently have lebron and can make this trade happen. Is this a good trade for me?
I am currently 2nd in my 12 team league and want to make my team better.

Lebron, ed davis, byron mullens for david west, zack randolph, oj mayo.
what do you guys think?
i currently have lebron and can make this trade happen. Is this a good trade for me?
I am currently 2nd in my 12 team league and want to make my team better.
im not trading lebron unless i get a first rounder back.

Very noob question but i honestly don't know. Can you make lineup changes the day of a game? This is for yahoo fantasy. I'm currently up 7-3 for the week and have six guys playing tomorrow, opponent has only two and has both on the bench so far. I'm thinking of benching my whole team tomorrow to keep the 7-3 record if he doesn't play his two guys. I'm only worried he makes the changes tomorrow and starts his two guys. I know if i play my guys i'll lose in turnovers since i've got one less than the other dude. I'm also up by two assists so if none of our guys play it'll stay 7-3 for the week. Kind of confusing and a very noob question but i've never made or attempted to make changes to my roster on gameday so i honestly don't know if you can make a change. Thanks.

Very noob question but i honestly don't know. Can you make lineup changes the day of a game? This is for yahoo fantasy. I'm currently up 7-3 for the week and have six guys playing tomorrow, opponent has only two and has both on the bench so far. I'm thinking of benching my whole team tomorrow to keep the 7-3 record if he doesn't play his two guys. I'm only worried he makes the changes tomorrow and starts his two guys. I know if i play my guys i'll lose in turnovers since i've got one less than the other dude. I'm also up by two assists so if none of our guys play it'll stay 7-3 for the week. Kind of confusing and a very noob question but i've never made or attempted to make changes to my roster on gameday so i honestly don't know if you can make a change. Thanks.
yes you can as long as the game time didnt start yet

Back
Top Bottom