Pekovic
Brandon Jennings
David West
George Hill

Gasol
Bargnani
Chandler Parsons
JJ Hickson

I play in a categories league and I'm thinking about picking up Calderon. who would you guys drop?

Looking for a better pick up than J.R Smith

- Shved , Martell Webster, Jodie Meeks, Wesley Mathhews, Leonard, wait till nash return ?

Or just keep him for now ?

my roster (10 team league):
westbrook
brandon knight
Carmelo
ryan anderson
Pekovic
Brandon Jennings
David West
George Hill
Gasol
Bargnani
Chandler Parsons
JJ Hickson
I play in a categories league and I'm thinking about picking up Calderon. who would you guys drop?

Bargnani been horrible this whole season

Looking for a better pick up than J.R Smith

- Shved , Martell Webster, Jodie Meeks, Wesley Mathhews, Leonard, wait till nash return ?

Or just keep him for now ?
keep jr but try to get shved anyway. also stash wes if you can
my roster (10 team league):

westbrook
brandon knight
Carmelo
ryan anderson
Pekovic
Brandon Jennings
David West
George Hill

Gasol
Bargnani
Chandler Parsons
JJ Hickson

bargs definitely

As a quick note set your roster: Lowry, Holdiay, Bargani and Lamarcus Aldridge hurt....Pau Gasol will play Tuesday vs Bobcats. Ricky Rubio will not be playing bk to bk games as the wolves try to ease his minutes

disagree. pp is a quiet fantasy beast. gives you everything oj can give and more. the only downside is that pp is injury prone. oj had a hot start this season but dirk is coming back so his value might recline a little bit. pierce is always going to avg about 18 5 4 with a 3 and over a stl

It's tough. Mayb ill just stay with mayo. Has a bigger ceiling I see dirk making things easier for mayo.

Amare may be cleared to practice tomorrow, And Nash practiced on Monday. I'm looking to pick up both of them as they're FA in my league.

But idk who should i drop :ohwell: I'm in a 6 man league so my team looks good but wanna make it better.

J.R smith, Chandler Parson, T. Young, Calderon, Iggy are probably the weakest links :nerd:

edit - maybe smith ? as his minutes will decrease in a few weeks when iman comes back ? but who else.

Last edited:
i'd hold off on getting amare. we dont know what his role is and he is not going to be the same guy he was 2-3 years ago

i'd hold off on getting amare. we dont know what his role is and he is not going to be the same guy he was 2-3 years ago

Yea, he said his knees were sore after the practice. Nash could practice thursday or Friday and maybe play Sunday,

I really wanna drop Tyreke Evans, dudes inconsistent health is a pain. Don't want to just drop him into the FA and i know not many people would want him via trade.

Yeah he started the season pretty slow but the last 5 games or so that he played when he was healthy he gave me good numbers. Only reason i want to get rid of him is because of his health. I have Pau as well so the both of them have been out of my lineup for a bit, glad Pau is back though.

Should I stick with my team or make some trades? Looking to trade for Dirk, maybe Melo, K. Love, Westbrook? Any help is much appreciated.

Here's my team:

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lil lard
T. Parker
B. Beal

Should I stick with my team or make some trades? Looking to trade for Dirk, maybe Melo, K. Love, Westbrook? Any help is much appreciated.

Here's my team:

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lil lard
T. Parker
B. Beal
how many people are in your league? was harden your first pick?

Good time to pick up Eric Gordon? Read he'll be back very soon. Just a matter of who to drop for him and if he'll be putting up numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom