2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Pick up nash and drop Jr Smith?? Ahh i feel like i should ! Nash FG% FT and assist can help out alot

Pick up nash and drop Jr Smith?? Ahh i feel like i should ! Nash FG% FT and assist can help out alot
you could but you'd be losing a lot of scoring/stls/3s
how many people are in your league? was harden your first pick?
14 teams, and ya he was. My team has been pretty consistent so far, I'm 6-1. Looking to see if I can upgrade.
the thing is that you wont be able to get back a star without giving a star so i'd just leave it alone since you're doing well

forgot to set my lineup for the day and alexy shved is on the bench
sick.gif
forgot to set min also, pek and lilard on the bench
mean.gif
. thank god my finals are over for school and i can focus on this more now

10 man league. i'm trading Love, Iguodala, Jameer, and Spencer Hawes for Rondo, Joe Johnson, Jordan Crawford, and Asik. What ya'll thinK?

10 man league. i'm trading Love, Iguodala, Jameer, and Spencer Hawes for Rondo, Joe Johnson, Jordan Crawford, and Asik. What ya'll thinK?
not sure why you have hawes in a 10 man league. i like that you get asik but johnson and crawford can be on and off even though crawford has exploded recently. not sure what will happen if/when wall comes back. im annoyed of iggy and jameer so i say good trade

glen davis out 4 weeks, either ayon, mccroberts, or nicholson will replace him. not sure who though. if anyone has any info please post
nerd.gif

ok, one last time, really unsure. Pick up Nash and drop Rubio.. or J.R Smith?

- In a few weeks Iman is coming back, and may take some of Smiths minutes\

But i also have Calderon on my team, playing good but Lowry is out.

Maybe drop Rubio for Nash, then pick up Rubio back when Lowry comes back then drop Calderon ?

:nerd:

ok, one last time, really unsure. Pick up Nash and drop Rubio.. or J.R Smith?

- In a few weeks Iman is coming back, and may take some of Smiths minutes\

But i also have Calderon on my team, playing good but Lowry is out.

Maybe drop Rubio for Nash, then pick up Rubio back when Lowry comes back then drop Calderon ?

nerd.gif
you're in a 6 man league so no matter who you drop now or later you will always have good players so just play the hot hand

not sure why you have hawes in a 10 man league. i like that you get asik but johnson and crawford can be on and off even though crawford has exploded recently. not sure what will happen if/when wall comes back. im annoyed of iggy and jameer so i say good trade

I just picked up Hawes to throw him into the trade. And yeah I really wanted to get rid of Iggy. Gonna look to trade Crawford for someone more consistent.

I just picked up Hawes to throw him into the trade. And yeah I really wanted to get rid of Iggy. Gonna look to trade Crawford for someone more consistent.
surprised that someone would want hawes. whos in your FA?

So should i even keep Wall in my roster? Was hoping for good news a couple days ago but still nothing. Thinking of dropping him and picking up Kidd-Gilchrist, maybe even Jordan Crawford. Thoughts? I failed yesterday and some other dude picked up Eric Gordon who i planned on picking up.

Last edited:
So should i even keep Wall in my roster? Was hoping for good news a couple days ago but still nothing. Thinking of dropping him and picking up Kidd-Gilchrist, maybe even Jordan Crawford. Thoughts? I failed yesterday and some other dude picked up Eric Gordon who i planned on picking up.

What place are you in your league? If your a top seeder then you can hold on to him and hope he returns by the time you start playoffs. If your a lower seed then drop him and take MKG, or Crawford if you need assists.

Last edited:

What place are you in your league? If your a top seeder then you can hold on to him, if not than drop him for MKG or Crawford if you need assists.

Currently first in my league, up half a game. First time i've been first. I've been top 3 since we started.

G. Davis is out and it looks like Ayon will replace him based on his performance tonight. I'm currently tied for 1st, who should I drop for Ayon?

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lillard
T. Parker
B. Beal

G. Davis is out and it looks like Ayon will replace him based on his performance tonight. I'm currently tied for 1st, who should I drop for Ayon?

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lillard
T. Parker
B. Beal

I would say Landry but him and Ayon are pretty much the same in terms of pts/boards. Both will get +10pts/+10rebs.

Glenn looks like he will be out 3-4 weeks. So look for the category you will be needing a boost in and go from there.

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lillard
T. Parker
B. Beal
no one. nicholson and ayon will split minutes and the coach will play the hot hand that night. i dont think any of the orl bigs are going to give consistent numbers except for vucevic so just keep your roster
with such good FA's in your league you shouldnt have kept wall at all. ive kept him for 8 weeks and will drop him after the new year if hes not practicing by then.

I've been offered Evan Turner and Ray Allen for Ant Davis. Should I pull the trigger?
It's basically his potential versus Turner's consistent play and Ray's 3PM/FT%
Here's my squad:
View media item 182228

I'd probably take that, Turner has been playing good, consistent ball lately. Allen can give you 3's if you need more in that category. I haven't been following Anthony's numbers though.

I've been offered Evan Turner and Ray Allen for Ant Davis. Should I pull the trigger?
It's basically his potential versus Turner's consistent play and Ray's 3PM/FT%

Here's my squad:
what categories do you play and who is in your fa? i like turner a lot but he wont give you the stl/blks that davis provides. also seems like you're good on 3's since you have meeks/dunleavy/kmart/morris so i wouldnt really want ray

Back
Top Bottom