2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Thinking of dropping Shawn Marion/ Tyreke Evans for two of the following people I'm looking at: Delfino, Terry, Sullinger, Novak, Landry, Koufos, Biyombo, Taj. I need 3s and a more consistent rebounder.

Delfino can hit threes but is inconsistent and koufkos has been doing well all season in rebounds. Good luck!

My Team:

Conley

Gay

Scola

Bosh

Hayward

Pau

Dragic

Hickson

Drummond

DWill

Iggy

Manu

Ridnour

Worth dropping anyone for Avery Bradley or Courtney Lee since Rondo is out? 

I was also thinking of offering two of my PGs for Holiday and Brook Lopez. Thoughts?

My Team:

Conley

Gay

Scola

Bosh

Hayward

Pau

Dragic

Hickson

Drummond

DWill

Iggy

Manu

Ridnour

Worth dropping anyone for Avery Bradley or Courtney Lee since Rondo is out? 

I was also thinking of offering two of my PGs for Holiday and Brook Lopez. Thoughts?
drummond but hes got upside. i'd leave your team alone. you have enough guards

Was offered Nene + Kevin Martin for Tony Parker.

Everything points to yes...But, damn TP is killllllllllling.

View media item 238774In a 10 team competitive league and in last place. 1 year playing in a competitive league. Other teams add and drop like crazy.
Looking to improve my team? 30-65-1 (W-L-T)

Should I add J. Dudley or Kawhi Lenord?

View media item 238812
I'm doing well in my ten team league now after a rough start, should make the playoffs no problem. My question is, where can I find more help in steals? It's probably my weakest link after points/assists.

Last edited:
Was offered Nene + Kevin Martin for Tony Parker.

Everything points to yes...But, damn TP is killllllllllling.

No.

I had TP, traded him + Hickson for Westbrook. So you could aim higher because TP IS straight ballin right now.

View media item 238812
I'm doing well in my ten team league now after a rough start, should make the playoffs no problem. My question is, where can I find more help in steals? It's probably my weakest link after points/assists.

Kawhi or Bledsoe or Henderson.

Anybody picking up Courtney Lee after this Rondo ACL injury? Considering dropping Brandon Bass for him. Thoughts?

Cs guard order you should be looking at: Bradley, Lee, then Terry. I picked up Bradley in 2 of my leagues. Bass is so under performing right now and Doc started Sully over him today.

Not sure what to do with Waiters at this point ..

Drop for Delfino?

Yea it seems like Waiters its always a good/bad game trend. Now with Wayne Ellington in the fold, and Miles coming back any time, minutes will be rationed among the guards even more. Waiters is going to be just that type of player good/bad game. Unless Cavs realize they are not making the postseason and let Waiters get 35+min for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Who has more value Earl Clark or DeAndre Jordan?

here is my team Iggy, Dragic, Lebron, Pierce, bradley, Terry, Dirk, Splitter, Kaman, Josh Smith, Kawhi Leonard, Ed Davis, Bargnan, David West and Earl Clark

recently dropped RONDO for Bargnani since he tore his ACL, SAD SAD day for basketball fans

Last edited:
I'm having a lot of doubt concerning Bradley's production. Just doesn't seem like one of those who take advantage of more time.

Who has more value Earl Clark or DeAndre Jordan?

here is my team Iggy, Dragic, Lebron, Pierce, bradley, Terry, Dirk, Splitter, Kaman, Josh Smith, Kawhi Leonard, Ed Davis, Bargnan, David West and Earl Clark

recently dropped RONDO for Bargnani since he tore his ACL, SAD SAD day for basketball fans
earl clark but not by much. you should also look into dropping kaman
Drop JR Smith for A. Bradley, since rondo is out ?
i'd rather have jr
I'm having a lot of doubt concerning Bradley's production. Just doesn't seem like one of those who take advantage of more time.
last year when avery started and played over 30 min without rondo, he produced.

This guy sent me two offers:

I give up D.Will and Iggy

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge and Tyreke Evans

I give up: Dragic and Iggy

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge and Gortat

Thoughts?

^ thought so. Man this league I'm in sucks. Not fair at all. Commish changed the trade review from 2 days to no review at all. Same dude traded his whole team away for a different team. Now those last two trades, the good players (Collison and Illyasova) came from a 1-10 team, the teams that received them are top teams. Feel like something fishy is going on in the league. Tried to get that same dude to do a trade with me and declined it, now he done 2 trades in less than a day and they aren't even fair trades. Some bs. At least I'm in first, playin with these bums.

^ thought so. Man this league I'm in sucks. Not fair at all. Commish changed the trade review from 2 days to no review at all. Same dude traded his whole team away for a different team. Now those last two trades, the good players (Collison and Illyasova) came from a 1-10 team, the teams that received them are top teams. Feel like something fishy is going on in the league. Tried to get that same dude to do a trade with me and declined it, now he done 2 trades in less than a day and they aren't even fair trades. Some bs. At least I'm in first, playin with these bums.
if its a league with your friends then you should just play and have fun. if its a money league or something then i'd find a new league to join next season
Are any of these trades fair?

Diaw for Illyasova
J. Terry for Collison
diaw for illy???? jet for DC???? no...
This guy sent me two offers:

I give up D.Will and Iggy

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge and Tyreke Evans

I give up: Dragic and Iggy

I get: Lamarcus Aldridge and Gortat

Thoughts?
wouldnt do the first trade. would do the second trade but id rather have a guard/forward than gortat

D.Will and Iggy for Wade and Aldridge?

I'm doubtful the guy would go for Dragic and Iggy for Aldridge and Wade 
laugh.gif

Or Dragic and Iggy for Aldridge and Reke?

if its a league with your friends then you should just play and have fun. if its a money league or something then i'd find a new league to join next season

Ya I got invited by a friend, so I only know a couple people in the league. But I'm still gonna find another league next season. It's taking the fun and competitiveness out the game if a team is just gonna trade to their friends and no one else.

D.Will and Iggy for Wade and Aldridge?

I'm doubtful the guy would go for Dragic and Iggy for Aldridge and Wade 
laugh.gif

Or Dragic and Iggy for Aldridge and Reke?
wade and aldridge are playing really will, it will take more than dwill and iggy to get those 2

Back
Top Bottom