2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Should I drop Alan Anderson or Jimmy Butler for Tayshaun Prince? I figure Prince will be getting a little more production with Conley and the twin towers in Memphis. I just can't see how Anderson's production is gonna keep up with Gay and DeRozen getting most of the touches. I'm more intrigued with Butler's upside especially after producing so well after Deng's return. What do you guys think?

I've been shopping Eric Gordon for a PG to every team :lol: who do you guys think are fair PGs to ask for in exchange for Eric Gordon?

my team is on the right side

dude from the left offered okafor for rubio because he says he really needs a PG. but i do not want to get rid of rubio because i need assists and okafor is too inconsistent.

i think i need another big (maybe hibbert?) since my team is too guard oriented. is there any trades you guys see that would help me out? league is 9 cat

Last edited:
I've been shopping Eric Gordon for a PG to every team
laugh.gif
who do you guys think are fair PGs to ask for in exchange for Eric Gordon?
felton, conley, jameer, lin, lawson, hill, collison
my team is on the right side

dude from the left offered okafor for rubio because he says he really needs a PG. but i do not want to get rid of rubio because i need assists and okafor is too inconsistent.

i think i need another big (maybe hibbert?) since my team is too guard oriented. is there any trades you guys see that would help me out? league is 9 cat
i would do the trade. you're not going to win assists if your top pgs are rubio, IT, and BK anyway. these guys are just sg's in pg's bodies

Whose a good spot start from Memphis for tomorrow night while Prince/Daye can't play yet? I can drop a player and could pick up someone just to get some stats for tomorrow and then drop them again anyways. Arthur? Allen? Johnson? Leuer? Pondexter?

If I was sure Conley can't play tomorrow I'd pick-up Bayless for sure but he might come back so who do you guys suggest? Just pick up Bayless anyways?

Thanks!

Last edited:
GLEN DAVIS BROKE HIS FOOT TONIGHT

Glen Davis suffered a broken left foot in Wednesday's game, according to coach Jacque Vaughn.

That's all we know for now, but that cannot be good news and it's possible he's done for the season. Let's wait until we hear something from the team and doctors before jumping to any conclusions, but it would appear that Davis won't be useful to fantasy owners again any time soon. No one really stepped up in his absence when he was out with a shoulder injury, but maybe Hedo Turkoglu's hand will be healthy enough for him to step up his game.

Last edited:
Whose a good spot start from Memphis for tomorrow night while Prince/Daye can't play yet? I can drop a player and could pick up someone just to get some stats for tomorrow and then drop them again anyways. Arthur? Allen? Johnson? Leuer? Pondexter?

If I was sure Conley can't play tomorrow I'd pick-up Bayless for sure but he might come back so who do you guys suggest? Just pick up Bayless anyways?

Thanks!
Chris Johnson - F - Grizzlies

With Rudy Gay heading to Toronto the Grizzlies are without a starting small forward until they flip Jose Calderon for one, meaning Chris Johnson could draw a few starts.

The Grizzlies are expected to land a guy like Tayshaun Prince or Corey Maggette from Detroit, or Vince Carter from Dallas, in exchange for Calderon. And if it happens to be Maggette, his body probably isn't ready to handle starter's minutes. Johnson is not a must-add fantasy player, but could see a boost in value with this deal.

i would hold off on the add. it might not really be worth it

Thanks!

Chris Johnson - F - Grizzlies

With Rudy Gay heading to Toronto the Grizzlies are without a starting small forward until they flip Jose Calderon for one, meaning Chris Johnson could draw a few starts.

The Grizzlies are expected to land a guy like Tayshaun Prince or Corey Maggette from Detroit, or Vince Carter from Dallas, in exchange for Calderon. And if it happens to be Maggette, his body probably isn't ready to handle starter's minutes. Johnson is not a must-add fantasy player, but could see a boost in value with this deal.

i would hold off on the add. it might not really be worth it

I have Big Baby, who just broke his foot so I can drop him and any stats is better than none for tomorrow night.
Thanks, will give Chris Johnson a look.

Avery Bradley or Prince? Looking for good all around game

I'd go with Prince, Bradley seems ot have too much time share with Terry and Barbosa, with Lee, I think those 4 could have mixed, inconsistent stats all year long.

Thinking about offering this trade

Offer CP3 and Kevin Martin

For: Tony Parker and Ryan Anderson

should i stay put or do it?

Thinking about offering this trade

Offer CP3 and Kevin Martin

For: Tony Parker and Ryan Anderson

should i stay put or do it?

the other owner maybe smart and take into consideration that CP3 is injured and the Clips are keeping hush about its true nature.

I have Lin, Harden, Jj Redick, Monta Ellis, Tyreke Evans, Jarrett Jack, Kevin Martin, Ilyasova, Carlos Boozer, Bismack Biyombo, Tiago Splitter, Anthony Davis, and Amir Johnson. Thinking of adding Bledose because he seems to be improving with Cp3 out. Worth an add over anyone?

Back
Top Bottom