2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Who picked up Bogut today? Anyone believe he's worth sitting on until he's back in game shape?

I wouldn't bother with him, been so long since he's played and the fact he's injury prone.

Considering picking up Bynum, says he'll be back to full practice by the end of the week and will play before all star break.

Last edited:
Bogut almost having a double-double on 18 minutes. And three blocks.

Glad I added him
laugh.gif
expect him to be out the next 5 games after using up so much energy tonight
laugh.gif

no but seriously, hes going to get injured again...

Bogut almost having a double-double on 18 minutes. And three blocks.

Glad I added him :lol:

expect him to be out the next 5 games after using up so much energy tonight :lol:

no but seriously, hes going to get injured again...

Yeah I got him only because I had an expendable player in Andre Miller (who did NOTHING last week). I have a monopoly on the best big men in my league, so I wanted to make sure I remain tops in boards, blocks, field goal % and points.

Time to drop Dudley? Aminu is a free agent in my league currently and Beasley's minutes are on the rise.

Should I trade Nene, Kevin Martin, and Gerald Henderson and recieve Klay Thompson, Larry Sanders, and Andre Kirilenko?

Time to drop Dudley? Aminu is a free agent in my league currently and Beasley's minutes are on the rise.
no. beasley is so inconsistent, dont expect him to take many minutes from dudley. dudley just had one bad game in a blow out. dont overreact
Should I trade Nene, Kevin Martin, and Gerald Henderson and recieve Klay Thompson, Larry Sanders, and Andre Kirilenko?
YES. who is the idiot offering you this trade? if it goes through you won BIG TIME

no. beasley is so inconsistent, dont expect him to take many minutes from dudley. dudley just had one bad game in a blow out. dont overreact

YES. who is the idiot offering you this trade? if it goes through you won BIG TIME

Lol I offered it to him but he's already trading those players away to someone else.

Someone offered me Westbrook for Brandon Jennings and Nene (I would be getting Westbrook). Im tempted but dont know if I should do it. What do you think? I can pick up someone like Odom from free agency to replace Nene. Should I do it?

Pick MKG, Gordon Hayward, Bayless, or Stuckey for one of my players?

My team (12 team league). Currently getting destroyed by a friend who has paul, howard, batum, cousins, evans, and memphis towers duo -__-

Lol I offered it to him but he's already trading those players away to someone else.

Someone offered me Westbrook for Brandon Jennings and Nene (I would be getting Westbrook). Im tempted but dont know if I should do it. What do you think? I can pick up someone like Odom from free agency to replace Nene. Should I do it?
Definitely imo

I would do it. But IDk about picking up Odom. You prob could get another person via FA

Pick MKG, Gordon Hayward, Bayless, or Stuckey for one of my players?

View media item 242625
My team (12 team league). Currently getting destroyed by a friend who has paul, howard, batum, cousins, evans, and memphis towers duo -__-

MKG and Stuckey are both in slumps right now. Bayless is playing well but when Conley comes back his production will drop. I would say drop Dudley and grab Hayward

Last edited:
I just got offered Lowry for Jameer Nelson. Good trade? With Calderon looking like hes gone, Lowry looks to get his starting position back, no?

Back
Top Bottom