2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Evan Turner lately
sick.gif
this guy was so good a few weeks ago. not sure what happened. hurting my team though
sick.gif

Danny Green or B. Beal

Beal holding his wrist again -_-
green until manu is back for sure
No, the lineups are set daily.
then thats a daily league.

Evan Turner lately
sick.gif
this guy was so good a few weeks ago. not sure what happened. hurting my team though
sick.gif
Right. I'm not hurting for boards or assists so i don't really need him there. He's sure not giving me points and on top of that he single-handedly lowers my fg% every night. So tempted to drop him.
if you can go without 5reb/5ast a night from him id drop him. not enough 3s/stls and his % have been awful. i really thought he'd be shooting 78% FT at least

I have Ty Lawson playing tonight and my opponent has Mike Conley and Antwan Jameson. I'm up 240-112 after last night, and I should take this week easy with the lack of games played due to All-Star Weekend, but I'm going to add someone for good measure.

Who should I add? Isaiah Thomas against Memphis, Bayless against Sacramento, Ron Artest against Phoenix, Andre Miller against Toronto, or Patrick Patterson against Golden State?

having a tough time choosing between Beal/Nick Young/Danny Green i need 3's badly as well as good FG and FT

having a tough time choosing between Beal/Nick Young/Danny Green i need 3's badly as well as good FG and FT

I'd probably say Green then Beal. Although, I haven't kept up with Beal much of lately.

I can't decide if I should pick up either Isaiah Thomas, Andre Miller, Bayless, Patrick Patterson, or Valanciunos for today.

Bayless and Speights for Butler and Hickson?

Or should I try and get D. favors from him instead of butler? I can even add Redick in to get Favors, Butler and Hickson. Anyone hear of any trade rumors on Redick? Bulls might be interested, but if his playing time is gonna go down, I'd rather trade him off now. Got in that same situation for Ed Davis.should I try to get someone else from his team? He's in 9th place right now, but has been making trade this past week.

My team:
J. Crawford (LAC)
J. Harden
P. Pierce
C. Landry
L. Sanders
D. Lillard
E. Clark
T. Parker
G. Vasquez
B. Beal
J. Redick
M. Speights

His team:
J. Calderon
W. Chandler
J. Hickson
D. Williams
A. Drummond
M. Ginobili
D. Favors
M. Chalmers
P. Gasol
J. Butler
A. Harrington
K. Love
M. Barnes

Last edited:
I'd probably say Green then Beal. Although, I haven't kept up with Beal much of lately.

I can't decide if I should pick up either Isaiah Thomas, Andre Miller, Bayless, Patrick Patterson, or Valanciunos for today.

Thomas for 3s and assists.
Jonas for rebounds and blocks.

Whatever you need more. I just added Jonas today for upside.

I want to get granger.
i feel that he could possibly be traded to a bad team.
Would eric gordon for him be a fair deal?

Should I drop AK47 and pick up Granger? And Larry Sanders for BJ mullens? Larry Sanders gave me the blocks when he was healthy, and Mullens is having monster games lately.

Last edited:
Sanders would be better in the long run and if your league has an IR spot, you could place AK-47 there and pick up Granger. There is a good chance you don't have an IR spot and I guess you could take a shot on Granger.

The only thing about him is that you probably shouldn't expect big, immediate numbers. George and West have picked up a lot of offensive and overall stats with Granger out.

Should I drop AK47 and pick up Granger? And Larry Sanders for BJ mullens? Larry Sanders gave me the blocks when he was healthy, and Mullens is having monster games lately.
stick with ak, grab mullens ASAP
id go young, beal, green if you want to look into the long run. if you want 3s for this week id go green, young, breal

Is there anyone more frustrating than owning Anthony Davis due to coaching? Dude could easily beast and get 15/10 with 2-4 blocks every night but he is only in the game for ~20 minutes the past 4 games and it's killing me, used my 4th pick on him. The team isn't going to make the playoffs, why not just let your #1 pick play and actually develop? Showcase your future? So much upside but limited by the damn coach.

Is there anyone more frustrating than owning Anthony Davis due to coaching? Dude could easily beast and get 15/10 with 2-4 blocks every night but he is only in the game for ~20 minutes the past 4 games and it's killing me, used my 4th pick on him. The team isn't going to make the playoffs, why not just let your #1 pick play and actually develop? Showcase your future? So much upside but limited by the damn coach.
roy hibbert, not due to coach though.... is NOH limiting him cause of various injuries or hes just not doing the right things in the system?

Davis has been limited ever since his early ankle injury. They're just being careful. He may rack up higher minutes a bit later in the season and next season.

I feel your frustration with Davis though. I own him myself, although I didn't draft him as high as you did. The lower minutes are due to his early injures, so I'm hoping the coach realizes they should bump the minutes up as long as nothing looking a too concerning.

Last edited:
I drafted Davis high this yr, and although he didn't exactly fulfill expectations, I won't hesitate to draft him high next yr. I think he's goin to improve a lot next yr.

It's your decision, but wouldn't drafting him high this year and maybe even next year be a silly move? I say that because you could (or could have this year) have been able to draft him in a later round.

Last edited:
It's your decision, but wouldn't drafting him high this year and maybe even next year be a silly move? I say that because you could (or could have this year) have been able to draft him in a later round.
This yr in hindsight, it wasn't a great move, I agree...given his production. Next yr, it will be a high risk move for sure. But I don't mind taking high risk moves in fantasy because it's fun if I hit and it doesn't bother me if I miss.

Last edited:
I need a little lineup selection help for today. Everyone on my entire team plays today so I'm having a bit of a conflict with deciding who to start and who to leave on my bench.

Here is what my current starting lineup looks like:

PG: Ty Lawson
SG: Paul George
SF: Paul Pierce
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Tyson Chandler
G: Monta Ellis
F: Al Horford
UTL: Tiago Splitter
UTL: Ricky Rubio

Bench:
Anthony Davis
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Joe Johnson

So Tim Duncan is supposed to play tonight and i have him benched currently, also playing the Cavs so the Spurs should win easily without playing him much minutes. Also have Hickson playing as well but he only saw 13 minutes last night due to a lingering ankle injury. Who should i play?

I need a little lineup selection help for today. Everyone on my entire team plays today so I'm having a bit of a conflict with deciding who to start and who to leave on my bench.

Here is what my current starting lineup looks like:

PG: Ty Lawson
SG: Paul George
SF: Paul Pierce
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Tyson Chandler
G: Monta Ellis
F: Al Horford
UTL: Tiago Splitter
UTL: Ricky Rubio

Bench:
Anthony Davis
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Joe Johnson
whats the score right now against your opponent

I'm up 292 to 188. If I go up around 100 I'm sure I'll have the win locked with only two games tomorrow, and they're the last of the week I believe.

It's pretty standard.

Every made free throw, assist, rebound, and block are worth 1 point.

A made 2-PT shot is 3 points and made 3-PT shot is 5 points.

Turnovers, missed shots, and missed free throws are -1.

Back
Top Bottom