2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ I'm thinking of picking up Charlie V. Drummond is out. Check to see how Charlie plays tonight.

probably not. but zeller should be dropped since speights is playing so well
I just looked and someone already picked up Speights in my league
mean.gif

Any other under the radar guys that can get me some consistent rebounds?
post whos in your FA

FA pool is dead :x

View media item 259520

Andrew Nicholson and Charlie V are still available though. You think those guys are more reliable in the long run than MKG and Kaman?

My team's big men right now are Griffin, Bosh, Marion, Deng, Amir Johnson, Kosta Koufos, and Tyler Zeller as the expendable.

You should try and wait if you can by the end of the ORL and DET games to see how many minutes they get and if they produce well. I think Nicholson will get all the minutes he can handle (30+ mins). Charlie v will give you 3s also if you need that with around 25-28 minutes.

Drop zeller for Nicholson I think.
I'm not into kaman. Maybe drop kaman for Charlie v.

Last edited:
You should try and wait if you can by the end of the ORL and DET games to see how many minutes they get and if they produce well. I think Nicholson will get all the minutes he can handle (30+ mins). Charlie v will give you 3s also if you need that with around 25-28 minutes.

Drop zeller for Nicholson I think.
I'm not into kaman. Maybe drop kaman for Charlie v.

Yea I'll def keep track of their stats tonight

I wouldn't advise it. (This is coming from someone who works with the Sixers.)

whats your reasons though? getting traded? Doug doesn't like him? ......dude is getting the minutes with Thad out, Kwame being Kwame and bynum still up in the air.

Last edited:
Okay I did some thinking I'll revise what I previously said. If you need him soley on rebounds pick him up. However, don't look for him to consistently provide other stat lines because he wont do that.

Just traded away Deron Williams for Horford. He need that FG% and category fill of Horford. And now that Lowry is seeing tons of minutes with Calderon gone and Rubio getting more minutes again, I think it was a good deal.

Just traded away Deron Williams for Horford. He need that FG% and category fill of Horford. And now that Lowry is seeing tons of minutes with Calderon gone and Rubio getting more minutes again, I think it was a good deal.
wait you got dwill or horford? if you gave away dwill you couldve got a much better player than horford

wait you got dwill or horford? if you gave away dwill you couldve got a much better player than horford

Maybe. No one else in this league wants to trade though. That's the problem. In fact, I started with Horford, but sent him and Gay away to get Lowry and Aldridge. So this is the same guy I traded with initially. He needs a PG now and I have a surplus, while I need exactly what Horford brings. DWill isn't exactly lighting it up this year either.

Last edited:
I was offered Lowry + Gortat and I give up Rudy Gay.

My least valuable player may be Jr Smith. I also have Rose stacked

I was offered Lowry + Gortat and I give up Rudy Gay.

My least valuable player may be Jr Smith. I also have Rose stacked
nah in a league like yours i'd only trade a 2 for 1 if i was getting the best player in the trade. no point in having extra players on your team like gortat when you can pick someone up who does the same things he does

Last edited:
Ginobili worth keeping. pops is always resting guys. Im hoping manu will come on strong at the end of the fantasy season

ginobili is super frustrating this season, if youre desperate, drop him. hes not going to play this week before the allstar break so if danny green is available, pick him up.

im still holding onto him cause he gives a lot of 3s/stls/asts/good %'s

Back
Top Bottom