2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Man, keep Dudley or pick up Martell Webster?

Washington swingmans seem to get dog-housed once in a while and I can't have that :smh:. But Dudley been :x.

Man, keep Dudley or pick up Martell Webster?

Washington swingmans seem to get dog-housed once in a while and I can't have that :smh:. But Dudley been :x.

Drop Dudley quick man. I got him too and the new coach of the suns is messing around with this kid's minutes.

This is my league's first season, and we are going to bring keepers into our next season. I'm trying to come up with my keepers (we will keep 3 players), I was wondering who I should keep.

Here is my roster:
Ricky Rubio, Deron Williams, Ty Lawson, Paul George, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kyle Korver, Monta Ellis, Al Horford, Blake Griffin, Carlos Boozer, Tyson Chandler, and Anthony Davis.

The only person I'm 100% on keeping is Blake Griffin. As for my other two, I'm deciding between Deron Williams, Paul George, Al Horford, and Ty Lawson. I want to keep Deron because of how high I drafted him, but he's been a bit of disappointment.

Last edited:
This is my league's first season, and we are going to bring keepers into our next season. I'm trying to come up with my keepers (we will keep 3 players), I was wondering who I should keep.

Here is my roster:
Ricky Rubio, Deron Williams, Ty Lawson, Paul George, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kyle Korver, Monta Ellis, Al Horford, Blake Griffin, Carlos Boozer, Tyson Chandler, and Anthony Davis.

The only person I'm 100% on keeping is Blake Griffin. As for my other two, I'm deciding between Deron Williams, Paul George, Al Horford, and Ty Lawson. I want to keep Deron because of how high I drafted him, but he's been a bit of disappointment.
wait til the end of the season to decide this. focus on the season that you're playing in right now

I'm pretty sure that my season is already over. It's an 8-team league (only 4 teams make the playoffs) and it is weekly head-to-head. I'm 7-8 now, and I either lose because of my players underperforming, my players having a crap schedule, or all the extra adds/drops my opponents does to win.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that my season is already over. It's an 8-team league (only 4 teams make the playoffs) and it is weekly head-to-head. I'm 7-8 now, and I either lose because of my players underperforming, my players having a crap schedule, or all the extra adds/drops my opponents does to win.
Sorry to hear that dude. Maybe you need to do a better job next time being as swift as your oppenents. 
grin.gif

dont worry, once trades happen in the NBA, there are going to be new pickups that will change your team around so just stay on the lookout for trades. maybe you can make a huge 5-6 week swing and get a spot in the playoffs. if not, then just learn from your mistakes for next season

In a league that small, if you're not active, you're going to lose.

I just prefer not to pick up scrubs on a daily basis in order to win. What's the fun in trades/drafting if all you're going to do to win is add/drop every day.

Last edited:
I got offered J.R.Smith for my Bayless. Good trade?
yes
I just prefer not to pick up scrubs on a daily basis in order to win. What's the fun in trades/drafting if all you're going to do to win is add/drop every day.
you're never going to win with that mentality. no one drafts perfectly and everyone needs help once in a while with extra stats. no ones going to trade these days unless they get the better end of the deal

how serious is this question? of course!

lol appreciate it guys. Haven't really made any move in my league and I'm in 1st. I recently tried to trade for Gasol and Drummond and now both are hurt lol. Been skeptical on trading lol.

U gotta do what u gotta do to win. I'm in a 14 team league and one dude traded every single player he drafted away and got a new team lol kinda wack but whatever. You definitely have to be active in Fantasy Basketball especially cuz it's almost everyday.

who you dropping?

Id drop Landry. Been holding on to him, has a bad game next game does good. He just gets me those rebounds, fg %, and points here and there. But with Bogut back his production has decreased.

Last edited:
who you dropping?
Id drop Landry. Been holding on to him, has a bad game next game does good. He just gets me those rebounds, fg %, and points here and there. But with Bogut back his production has decreased.
jonas v and landry are about the same honestly. both will have fluctuating minutes with good games and bad games. its not really an upgrade but it is dropping a bench player for a starter

I'll add and drop, but everyday to barely win when you have Melo, KD, and Kyrie? That's whack.

Also, Anthony Davis had an absolute crap day the other day. Should I pick up Splitter?

Last edited:
I'll add and drop, but everyday to barely win when you have Melo, KD, and Kyrie? That's whack.

Also, Anthony Davis had an absolute crap day the other day. Should I pick up Splitter?
yes. splitter is playing well and is very consistent. adds and drops can make you win 1-2 categories a week. over 20 weeks you can have an extra 20 W's in your win column so streaming is definitely worth it

Last edited:
if your league is weekly, how does your opponent win with add drops? isnt it just a set number of starters and let them play the week to see who wins?

Back
Top Bottom