2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

On the plus side of things, if you are in a keeper league the trade could be nice if you were to turn Rose into a keeper for next season.

Last edited:
that would be a terrible idea. you really think that rose can produce more than harden at this point?
A healthy Drose....I think so. But after last's injury reports I'm changing my mind.
a healthy drose wont be getting the same numbers as harden. rose will have higher assists, but thats about it. harden gets 2 3's a game, 5 reb, almost 2 steals, 26 pts, and shoots 10 FT's a game at 85%. thats ridiculously good for fantasy numbers.

rose would basically have to have another MVP season to just match harden at this point

Last edited:
I'll add and drop, but everyday to barely win when you have Melo, KD, and Kyrie? That's whack.

Also, Anthony Davis had an absolute crap day the other day. Should I pick up Splitter?

In add and drop leagues like espn competitive leaues the other teams are allowed 7 transactions. Their strategy is to have more players=more stats, I know it is not fair. I have R.Westbrook, S. Curry, Rubio, Paul Milsap, Dirk Nowitzki, Gallrani, Illysova, Omar Asik,

Considering droping Gortat for Okafor or Jason Thomson.

Last edited:
I know how the league works, and I know why they do it. However, all that fire power and still needing to add/drop is sad.

I know how the league works, and I know why they do it. However, all that fire power and still needing to add/drop is sad.

Looks like Billups will be on time limitation throughout the whole season, 20-22 minutes max so I am not sure how consistent he could be.

Despite benching ADvais, squeaked out of the week with a 7-2 win. Still in 6th place though (last playoff spot) and I have to keep winning the rest of the season to maintain it. It's going to be a close one.

Any tweaks/suggestions/changes for this line-up moving forward?
31338ep.jpg

Jason Thompson is available on FA but not really sure who to drop and he could also go cold as quickly as he got hot. Jeff Green is on the FA as well but really not sure if anyone is worth dropping for him.

Last edited:
Looks like Billups will be on time limitation throughout the whole season, 20-22 minutes max so I am not sure how consistent he could be.

Despite benching ADvais, squeaked out of the week with a 7-2 win. Still in 6th place though (last playoff spot) and I have to keep winning the rest of the season to maintain it. It's going to be a close one.

Any tweaks/suggestions/changes for this line-up moving forward?
31338ep.jpg

Jason Thompson is available on FA but not really sure who to drop and he could also go cold as quickly as he got hot. Jeff Green is on the FA as well but really not sure if anyone is worth dropping for him.
id rather have thompson than jamison

Really? Jamison played well the past 2 games I thought but then again not sure how long it'll last.

i feel like its more of a clark/jamison split and whoever has the hot hand that night will get more minutes/shots. thompson is more consistent to me. depends on if sac makes a move this weekend though cause there could be a couple of players moved

Who would you guys give up for Brandon knight? Beal or Redick? I got a 3 player trade with me getting Hickson, Favors, and Knight. I'm trading Bayless, Redick or Beal, and another forward from my team. Sound like a good trade?

Who would you guys give up for Brandon knight? Beal or Redick? I got a 3 player trade with me getting Hickson, Favors, and Knight. I'm trading Bayless, Redick or Beal, and another forward from my team. Sound like a good trade?

I'd give up Beal, Redick is having the best season of his career so far. Despite injuries here and there he's still playing well. We'll see if he gets traded before the deadline.

I feel N. Young is really inconsistent. T. Young will be coming back soon too. Just my opinion.

I see Thompson as being valuable however, he was hot earlier in the year like he's been lately and then he disappeared.

Choose wisely my friend 
ohwell.gif

I feel N. Young is really inconsistent. T. Young will be coming back soon too. Just my opinion.

I see Thompson as being valuable however, he was hot earlier in the year like he's been lately and then he disappeared.

Choose wisely my friend 
ohwell.gif
young is inconsistent but he will be in the lineup for the remainder of the year since jrich is out, unless philly makes a move this week to acquire another sg
I'd give up Beal, Redick is having the best season of his career so far. Despite injuries here and there he's still playing well. We'll see if he gets traded before the deadline.
i would not want knight. but if you had to then id say beal. seems like you're losing in this trade though.

i would not want knight. but if you had to then id say beal. seems like you're losing in this trade though.

Should I not trade for Favors or Hickson? He proposed my Beal, Landry and Bayless for his Hickson, Favors and Knight. But I do agree with you, I didn't want Knight at all. I tried to get Calderon (he traded Calderon for knight), next best guard on his team is Deron Williams.

This is my team: I'm in first, at 11-2, one guy in my division is 11-2 as well, and 2 others are at 10-3.

Harden, Crawford (LAC), Beal, Pierce, L. Sanders, Speights, Lillard, Clark, Parker, Vasquez, Redick, Landry, Bayless.

Should I not trade for Favors or Hickson? He proposed my Beal, Landry and Bayless for his Hickson, Favors and Knight. But I do agree with you, I didn't want Knight at all. I tried to get Calderon (he traded Calderon for knight), next best guard on his team is Deron Williams.

This is my team: I'm in first, at 11-2, one guy in my division is 11-2 as well, and 2 others are at 10-3.

Harden, Crawford (LAC), Beal, Pierce, L. Sanders, Speights, Lillard, Clark, Parker, Vasquez, Redick, Landry, Bayless.
id rather just do landry and bayless for hickson and pick someone up from FA

Currently in 3rd place and I was offered this trade:
View media item 276649
Should I accept it and this is what the rest of my roster looks like:
View media item 276652

id do it. danny granger is going to come back and might hinder PG, demar is not a good fantasy player since he doesnt contribute much significantly other than points. the only thing is that DMC gets suspended SO much and gets ejected so much, he will be a headache. i think its worth the risk since your team is so good and doesnt have many weaknesses

There's a good chance George isn't hindered badly, and David West's numbers suffer more from Granger's return.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom