2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Fellow fantasy ballers, I recently realized there is a limit to the amount of times a player can be used in a slot position. I have listed my team, standings and maximum game list. Do you have any advice on how I can spread out my guards, especially being able to use the bulk of them throughout the next month. Any advice will help thank you. BTW I am ballin like drose

^only play your good players for a week. then watch to see if your average players have good matchups (against teams like charlotte and pheonix) and play them then. bench the bad players until you even out. so for you, dont play thomas, clark, favors, wallace, or davis until you even out or if davis has a hot streak. the rest of the guys you can play 

What do you guys think Pierce's value is right now? Is J. Green or A. Nicholson worth a look? I'd be dropping Landry, Speights, or Bayless

Drop Tiago Splitter for Andrew Nicholson?

Hoping Bledsoe gets traded to a squad that will play him lots of minutes today.

I have Monta Ellis, J Jack, Bledsoe, Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Tyreke Evans, J Redick, Boozer, Splitter, Ilyasova, Amir Johnson, Kevin Martin, Anthony Davis. Stay put or drop someone for Jeff Green? Let's assume Bledose gets traded today.

I have Monta Ellis, J Jack, Bledsoe, Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Tyreke Evans, J Redick, Boozer, Splitter, Ilyasova, Amir Johnson, Kevin Martin, Anthony Davis. Stay put or drop someone for Jeff Green? Let's assume Bledose gets traded today.
keep bledsoe if he is traded. drop him if he isnt

Last edited:
Swooped up Motienjunas in case he somehow starts. Dropped Burks' over Kanter just in case Milsap gets traded

Completely different players, depends on what you need more.
I just need fantasy points lmao. It's not roto or anything. Just daily lineups and you face up against someone weekly. I have a 200+ point lead, but I'm not taking my foot off the gas until Saturday. I only have BG32 and Boozer playing tonight. My opponent has Noah, Leonard, Manu, and CP3 playing tonight.

^I'd pick Chauncey up. With Duncan back in the lineup Tiago's minutes will likely be cut and he didn't play very well the last two games. Billups has had a 19 and 21 point game and has shot the 3 ball well.

I got offered to get Afflalo & Bogut and I give up Lawson & Vallanciunas.
It is pretty much like giving up Lawson for Afflalo & Bogut since Vallanciunas has sucked lately and Bogut has gotten the time restrictions removed. Jump on that deal?

I'm likely to drop Terry soon too so I might be too short in PGs? Here's my roster:
31338ep.jpg

Last edited:
I got offered to get Afflalo & Bogut and I give up Lawson & Vallanciunas.
It is pretty much like giving up Lawson for Afflalo & Bogut since Vallanciunas has sucked lately and Bogut has gotten the time restrictions removed. Jump on that deal?

I'm likely to drop Terry soon too so I might be too short in PGs? Here's my roster:
31338ep.jpg
Don't give Lawson away. It's not worth it. Lawson's scoring has been up and his assists haven't even taken a hit with the improved scoring. I traded to get Lawson back in January and I traded Iggy and Jameer Nelson for him, I also got Boozer with Lawson.

Lawson has nowhere to go but up my man.

You guys think its time to drop JJ Reddick?
Give him a chance in Milwaukee. Or try and sell as high as possible as you can now that he has a new start. The only reason he's probably been not so good as of late is because of that injury he suffered. 

Back
Top Bottom