2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I was offered Bargnani and Milsap for Westbrook and Drummond in my keeper league.

Any suggestions on what kind of angry msgs I can reply with?

I probably wouldn't drop any of them for Amir, but definitely keep Gordon. I'd probably drop favors, but since I don't I don't follow him or Gortat, I don't know who I would drop if I had to.

Last edited:
definitely drop favors. dude is inconsistent and only gives blocks. not sure why anyone has him in a 12 team or less league

I got offered to get Afflalo
Don't give Lawson away. It's not worth it. Lawson's scoring has been up and his assists haven't even taken a hit with the improved scoring. I traded to get Lawson back in January and I traded Iggy and Jameer Nelson for him, I also got Boozer with Lawson.

Lawson has nowhere to go but up my man.

Thanks for the tip, yeah Lawson is just getting in his groove and finally paying off being my second draft pick. Also found out Bogut is having back issues now and might miss some time.

I was offered Bargnani and Milsap for Westbrook and Drummond in my keeper league.

Any suggestions on what kind of angry msgs I can reply with?
Well damn.
laugh.gif

That was me
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my response was nice tho 
happy.gif

Are you in one of those stacked 8 or 6 team leagues?

No it's a 10 team league. Problem is only about half the teams actually adjust rosters and care about the whole thing. Got guys with really good teams in last place simply cause they don't adjust rosters week by week.

Is Eric Gordon worth a #1 waiver? Someone just dropped him, 10 team league.

I'm skeptical on his random DNPs so i dont want to waste my #1 waiver on him, but i dont want any other team picking him up. Thoughts?

I'm skeptical on his random DNPs so i dont want to waste my #1 waiver on him, but i dont want any other team picking him up. Thoughts?

Who else would you use the waiver on? I think, at this point, there probably aren't too many options sitting around out there that will be better than Gordon. I'm not a fan of his myself, but if he keeps seeing more and more PT, it could be a huge W for your team.

Who else would you use the waiver on? I think, at this point, there probably aren't too many options sitting around out there that will be better than Gordon. I'm not a fan of his myself, but if he keeps seeing more and more PT, it could be a huge W for your team.
this. whos in your FA and who would you drop for him? gordon is basically points/3s/stls/ft% so if you have someone similar to him that will play every night, i wouldnt use it

I recently just picked up Bradley Beal :smile:hat) as well as Mo Harkless.

Looking to drop Splitter for Gordon, and probably move some of my extra guards for a decent big. thanks for all the help fellas!

Back
Top Bottom