2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm not sure about DeRozan for Parsons. They seem kind of even for the most part and the are both are pretty much the second go to guys behind Harden and Gay on their respective teams.

Their minutes are close to each other's, but Parsons slightly averages more assists, boards, and the steals and blocks are about the same. I kind of want to lean DeRozan, but I'd say try for Parsons because of his better 3-Pt make ability. 

Last edited:
Never knew there were leagues out there that make you add more to the pot for every pickup you go over a certain amount of add/drops. That's pretty lame and I'm glad my league isn't one of them. That'd seriously cut into the fun factor.

need some advice don't know who to drop out of Kevin Martin,Danny Green or Isiah Thomas for Martell Webster  ?

need some advice don't know who to drop out of Kevin Martin,Danny Green or Isiah Thomas for Martell Webster  ?

Depends on your teams needs, but I'd actually hang on to all 3 of those guys. Martell's contributions are extremely simliar to Danny Green but I'd hang onto Danny just based on his consistency. Dude's been inking 3+ 3PM all month. If I were you, I'd leave Martell on waivers

Depends on your teams needs, but I'd actually hang on to all 3 of those guys. Martell's contributions are extremely simliar to Danny Green but I'd hang onto Danny just based on his consistency. Dude's been inking 3+ 3PM all month. If I were you, I'd leave Martell on waivers
true but remember Jordan Crawford left to the Celtics and I think Martell Webster going to get more playing time cause of that 

who do you guys thinks i can do a two for one trade for if i use JJ and Brandon Knight? trying to get a more consistent 3s and assist

any sugguestions would be helpful. trying to get ready for playoff

who do you guys thinks i can do a two for one trade for if i use JJ and Brandon Knight? trying to get a more consistent 3s and assist

any sugguestions would be helpful. trying to get ready for playoff
probably nobody. jj has a smaller role now and BK is terribly inconsistent and is injured. see if anyone in your league is dying for 3s and trade them for an average bigman or something

BangDak and I completed a trade finally 
happy.gif

in our 20 keeper league I gave up

Iguodala and 2nd rd pick

he gave up

Eric Gordon and Carl Landry and 3rd pick

I finally get to fulfill my man crush on Carl Landry 
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Iguodala and 2nd rd pick

he gave up

laugh.gif

You have a man crash for quite a lot of people actually :lol:

I'm surprised you actually want EG though. Dude always came to me as a guy who had so much potential, but will never reach it due to injuries. hope he proves me wrong though.

happy.gif

Iguodala and 2nd rd pick

he gave up

laugh.gif

You have a man crash for quite a lot of people actually
laugh.gif

I'm surprised you actually want EG though. Dude always came to me as a guy who had so much potential, but will never reach it due to injuries. hope he proves me wrong though.
I just hope he stays healthy 
laugh.gif
 I need his FT% and 3s. 

Trading Iggy is a blow to defensive stats, but hopefully the rest of my team keeps it up 

i have eric gordon right now
i am trying to trade him away, but no one is biting.
he is so inconsistent

i think im gonna pick up harkless

williams gonna be back on the bench when love comes back
henderson is good on points, but i think harkless can have similar production as nikola
making him able to have double doubles on a nightly basis

Playoffs start in 3 weeks and I have D. Rose and Kevin Love. In 4th place in my league but really don't know what to do with these guys.

i have eric gordon right now
i am trying to trade him away, but no one is biting.
he is so inconsistent

i think im gonna pick up harkless

williams gonna be back on the bench when love comes back
henderson is good on points, but i think harkless can have similar production as nikola
making him able to have double doubles on a nightly basis
Harkless is playing solid but with Tobias emergence as a defensive threat and Al Harrington making his debut tonight, don't know how long Harkless is gonna keep his MPG at 30+. You should do a 1-for-1 trade for Eric Gordon for someone with lesser name value. I was able to get Kawhi Leonard (top 100 ranked in fantasy right now) straight up for Gordon.

trade deadline coming up, should I trade Deron Williams for D. Howard?
Both have been a bit frustrating, but D-Will has nowhere been as bad as Howard. I say try and deal Howard. I have D-Will myself, and he has been great since the All-Star break and says he has been feeling better which has shown in his recent play.

trade deadline coming up, should I trade Deron Williams for D. Howard?
Both have been a bit frustrating, but D-Will has nowhere been as bad as Howard. I say try and deal Howard. I have D-Will myself, and he has been great since the All-Star break and says he has been feeling better which has shown in his recent play.
carlisimo said that he will shut down dwill and JJ when they clinch playoffs and home court

Back
Top Bottom