2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I believe he's referring to Anthony Davis.
Davis has more pro's than cons though. Starts, can block, rebounds and good FT. Trade away Isiah Thomas, Ersan, and Jeff Green for Jarrett Jack + Glen Davis?
nerd.gif
yes i was referring to anthony davis, who was drafted in the first 3 rounds in A LOT of leagues.

i would consider the trade for jack and davis but i would definitely look in my FA for replacements for green first. i know ersan started slow last season but he hasnt played 30 min in either of his starts this season. its not like he hasnt proven himself, it just seems like the bucks would rather play other players. if ersan doesnt get 30+ min, i dont see how his numbers can go up. also with monta and BJ taking so many shots during the game, ersan is essentially going to be scoring through cleaning the boards and occasional wide open 3's. i dont see them running plays for him. i mean, mike dunleavy is averging more shots and more minutes than ersan...head scratching situation in milwaukee...

Last edited:
yes i was referring to anthony davis, who was drafted in the first 3 rounds in A LOT of leagues.
i would consider the trade for jack and davis but i would definitely look in my FA for replacements for green first. i know ersan started slow last season but he hasnt played 30 min in either of his starts this season. its not like he hasnt proven himself, it just seems like the bucks would rather play other players. if ersan doesnt get 30+ min, i dont see how his numbers can go up. also with monta and BJ taking so many shots during the game, ersan is essentially going to be scoring through cleaning the boards and occasional wide open 3's. i dont see them running plays for him
how is davis a bust though? he had one good game, then got hurt.. we're 3 games into the season.

how is davis a bust though? he had one good game, then got hurt.. we're 3 games into the season.

I don't think he's calling him a bust, he's just unproven. People drafting him early in leagues yet hasn't done a thing to prove his worth yet.

I don't think he's calling him a bust, he's just unproven. People drafting him early in leagues yet hasn't done a thing to prove his worth yet.
yes this. sorry i didnt clarify what i was saying
laugh.gif
. i know davis has A LOT of potential but i cannot condone drafting a rookie in the top 4 rounds...

Should i trade Pau for Tony Parker? I have Griffin, Asik, Mcgee, Hickson, and Duncan so i'm covered pretty well as far as bigs go. Only PG i have right now is Lillard, Wall is still injured but i'm gonna hang onto him.

why do NTers commit to these NT leagues and then don't play at all? :smh: Its like only the top portion of the standings are actively keeping tabs on their teams while the bottom half have not even set their lineups or dropped injured players. :x

why do NTers commit to these NT leagues and then don't play at all? :smh: Its like only the top portion of the standings are actively keeping tabs on their teams while the bottom half have not even set their lineups or dropped injured players. :x

Dude i'm up against this week hasn't touched his lineup since we drafter earlier this week. Has three players starting right now that are injured while he has two healthy guys on his bench.

Should I drop Stuckey and Pick up Nate Robinson?

I have John wall but I'm fudged until the end of this month. Nate will be a temporary pick up. I'm slacking in the point guard position.

Should I drop Stuckey and Pick up Nate Robinson?
I have John wall but I'm fudged until the end of this month. Nate will be a temporary pick up. I'm slacking in the point guard position.
I was stuck with the same dilemma. Someone just picked up Nate in my league tho 
tired.gif

I was thinking of picking up Jarrett Jack to replace stuckey too. I'm hesitant though because Stuckey may get it together in the long run.

>:>: fantasy guys on twitter said D.Lee had the flue last night and would not play or at least would get limited minutes, so I decide to sit him out for a game...

Bisssch has his best game of the season!!!!>:>:>: #angryvent!

mad.gif
mad.gif
fantasy guys on twitter said D.Lee had the flue last night and would not play or at least would get limited minutes, so I decide to sit him out for a game...
Bisssch has his best game of the season!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
#angryvent!
whats the twitter acc?

It may have been nba guru or something. I forget, but I know for sure it confirmed it on my fantasy league notes lolol

I was stuck with the same dilemma. Someone just picked up Nate in my league tho |I

I was thinking of picking up Jarrett Jack to replace stuckey too. I'm hesitant though because Stuckey may get it together in the long run.

I picked up Jack this past weeken. Carl Landry is still available but I'm a little hesitant and I'm kinda set in his position.

For tomorrow, should I bench Brandon Jennings vs Washington (John Wall), and start Grevis Vasquez vs Charlotte (Kemba Walker)?

Back
Top Bottom