2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

God damnit why didnt I start Ben Tate :smh: Having started Reggie Bush softened the blow though
Dwyer better put up numbers tonight.
Hope you did not start Dwyer over Tate. Dwyer's value will come into play mid-season, not this early in W2 or W3. Redman isn't relinquishing the starting job easily to Dwyer or Mendy.

Thankfully, I put Pitta in two of my leagues but forgot to pick him up in my 3rd

**** there's nobody available worth noting right now

Deciding between Fred Davis and McMichael right now smh
I would always go Davis over McMichael in any week even with Randy getting the spot start for SD. However, RG3 legitimately seems to be targeting all other options besides Davis who was super effective for Washington down the stretch in 2011-2012.

Pettigrew v 49ers or Witten v Seahawks ?
Lions v 49ers or Steelers v jets defense?
Would have went Pettigrew even with the tough match-up because Megatron opens up the field and Witten is still technically recovering from the spleen injury. Dallas offense known to be inconsistent.

Steelers DEF because no Revis becomes a factor with possessions on both sides of the football.

Curious who you started in both cases?

I will never draft RBs high again

CJ28 / Forte have been disappointing :smh: :smh:

need to thank lynch, packers d and tynes for getting 63 points while, hernandez, james jones, torrey smith and larry fitz got me a total of 7.5 points

who should be a nice target for me to get off waivers while hernandez is on my IR?

Thought my W2 was doomed after Rodger, J. Nelson and Forte all combined for 25 point Thursday but low in behold, the game is tight I'm only down 2 points (57-59) thanks to Lynch who beat my Cowboys. Such a bitter sweet game.

My opponent only has Matthew Stafford left and I have Megatron and Julio Jones left.

Last edited:
Okay, Mez. Hope your hunch and gut said VD. Early touchdown, clockwork. Wendling couldn't cover me right now.

All I'm going to say
In my money league I got Eli, Cruz and Reggie Bush starting :wink:
My opp has Romo Murray megatron and Tamme left hopefully I got this man
Luckily for you, Romo and Murray laid a dud in typical Dallas fashion. "Sleepless in Seattle."

Spiller da gawd
Larry let me down though
Phillips Rivers looking like his old self thats good to see
Comeback year for Rivers, with or without Gates and Matthews. That mean is an elite QB in the second-tier behind Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Peyton. Saw this in preseason. 2011-2012 is a wash, abnormal season for Rivers with too many turnovers (INTs).

so who started Amendola today. Dude has 12 catches :x not even halftime yet.
So valuable in PPR formats. Bradford really looked his way early and often. TD a bonus because he's Wes Welker-light. They move him around for short completions. Racks up receptions. Yards and TDs, less so.

man, everything about the titans sucks...i need cj to get going but they are already down and looks like they will be airing it out the rest of the game. :smh:
It's still very early but CJ2K is no longer a must-start for me. I'm fed up with this dude and I'm a very patient man. No running lanes but is he really running his hardest either?

What do you look for when adding and dropping D/ST, match ups or the talent level of the D/ST? 

With Seattle I didn't like the match up with Dallas so I stayed away
RCK: I'm playing Seattle for every home game, different beast, different energy.

I play the FA pool based on match-ups if I don't have an elite, top-tier DEF like SF, Baltimore, PIT, etc. SF might be the only must-start through all 16. Other DEF like B-More good for 14-plus starts depending on match-ups. That's why I never go D early in fantasy football.

One week. I love Spiller but am still trusting MJD over him based on body of work and consistency. Look at ADP, MJD was top-7 overall on almost all boards. He got J-Ville's lone TD and they lost by 20.
One week. I love Spiller but am still trusting MJD over him based on body of work and consistency. Look at ADP, MJD was top-7 overall on almost all boards. He got J-Ville's lone TD and they lost by 20.

much more than one week this kind of production goes back to last season. I feel ya I just look at CJ and see a younger smaller faster MJD. ADP is irrelevant to me my strategy revolves around hoarding RBs and hoping my sleepers blow up. What really sucks is how Bradshaw got hurt and then Wilson turns out to not be that guy, at least this week. I honestly feel like my team is straight either way but having a guy dominate out of nowhere is a little more fun

Back
Top Bottom